Darktide_cMg [North American Server]

Users who are viewing this thread

Azrayel

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ɌƘṪịđᶒ
A PW server offered by class M gaming.​

Ðescription:

Darktide is a server with a very small community. We offer you the opportunity to play the game as it was intended, without the complex or rigid rules created by one person or a small group of people outside of any stage of the design process, without administrators running around on administrator horses or in godlike mode, without money being created by unfair means, without administrators freezing you and banning you because you killed a guy who kicked you. We also offer you a small but competent and friendly team of administrators, an enjoyable environment, an enjoyable map that rewards the use of your brain, and-- in the spirit of our beloved Laszlo's original vision for the mod-- a rule set that would make open PvP games look like a kindergarten.

Ʀules:

► No whining. When you log into our server for your first time expect this: you'll die, you'll die a lot. Unless you're good or if you're starting with friends have in mind that everyone is a potential threat and if you fail to understand that you'll die. You start as a runaway slave with gold in your pocket and virtually no weapons, you're a walking target. When you die (you will die) don't expect us to give you everything you want immediately, if you start to complain or whine because someone stole your sweet roll, principally if your complaint is accompanied by insults, expect to be asked to leave the game by one of the administrators.

► No foul language. Don't insult another player, doing this in some servers will only make you look ridiculous while everyone else will be laughing at your rage. Here it will happen too, but you'll earn a one hour out of the server ticket to visit other servers.

► Don't exploit glitches. So you found a way to earn thousands of gold coins easy by means that doesn't look very legit? Ask an administrator about it. If we get you exploiting a glitch you'll be asked to patiently wait outside the server until the next scene update comes.

► Respect the administrators. We are working to guarantee that you can play. We may not be the best, but we got a very large hammer in our pockets. If you can't respect an administrator, respect the server, if you can't respect the server, respect yourself, because you're probably worth more than we are.

ßank:

You may wonder, well I found a lot of gold and now I'm rich, I need to store this gold in a safe place for me to access it later. Well, here on Darktide we, the administrators, are cruel and evil ghouls who love to see your misery and that's why we won't let you deposit your hard earned gold in a super protected, unreachable, and infallible bank. If you still need to deposit your gold somewhere we suggest you to use a sport under your bed.

efunds:

The server crashed or you crashed, the scene changed or you lost connection and now you're upset because you lost all your things and a lot of gold. Here in Darktide your wish is an order. Contact our monk technical support in the Imalaias and we will give all your things in an instant! (International fees may apply, all products refunded in prayer).

Ⱥdministrator Ƭeam:

Azrayel, an admin, et ketra.

Legolan, he's a good administrator when he's not crashing.

Angry_farmer, just another administrator, replaceable.

Ƙicks and Βans:

To understand why you have been kicked or banned.

► Kick: An administrator can kick you at any time if he believe it's needed. Don't act like an ******* and you'll probably never be kicked.

► Temporary ban: You are a sinner and have broke one of the server rules. You have been asked to leave the server for one hour of self-mutilation to purge your sins.

► Permanent ban or: You earned a one way ticket out of the server. You're one step closer to the dark side young grasshopper. Before you go have your fun insulting or exploiting glitchs, remember to check the rules, because we hate your happiness.

nban Ғorm:

Step one: Write a letter insulting my mother and explaining how unfairly you were banned.

Step two: Put it in a bottle.

Step three: Drop it in the Pacific Ocean.

Step four: Wait. One of our sea agents will receive your letter and unban you, because we are too incompetent to ban someone right. Be patient, this proccess may take some time.

I'd like to personally thank Hamlet, for writing this OP (I made only small revisions), and apologize for the situation that Feudal had that lead to its untimely demise. Steps have been taken to prevent similar situations with this server and I foresee a stable feature for its hosting.

TeamSpeak: 66.55.131.14:9261
We will be in the Mount&Blade: Warband Persistent World rooms!​

So good looks awesome, me and my regiment would love to try your server :wink:

what about randoming is it a defiance?

The server crashes to often... or i am the one who crashes to often? Anyways i think its "Edit" = NOT stable..

And now i cant even join, so what to do?

Shinobido said:
The server crashes to often... or i am the one who crashes to often? Anyways i think its stable..

And now i cant even join, so what to do?

I have had similar issues, but they do not seem to apply to other maps.

I'm going to talk to Dark Hamlet about it. The CM is still in a testing phase, we're working on optimizing it so stuff like this won't happen. In the mean time try making sure your shadows are all the way up.

Back
Top Bottom