Persistent EU Main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Daimos

Knight at Arms
This is the Main Thread of the Server Persistent EU RP
117y6gl.jpg
Our Forum:Click Me
Our  Server rules:
1) No randoming : you can’t kill someone without reason.

2) NLR: New Life Rule: You forgot everything what happened past life. You can’t revenge who killed you (you forgot what happened previous life). If you have war you must also wait 5 minutes before attacking again.
3) Mercenaries : if you are hired by a faction, you must join that faction. You can’t stay commoner and help the faction.

4) Robbing and taxing : only outlaws can rob people.  Outlaws can also rob outlaws.  You can’t demand more then 1000. Everyone can tax, also commoners, you can’t demand more then 500g.

5)Raiding : you must announce raids 3 times in global chat. You must also wait 3 minutes before raiding. If you raid you can kill everyone inside that castle.

6) War : you can declare war for a territorial expansion or for another reason. War must be announced 3 times in global chat. You must also wait 3 minutes before attacking.

7) Assassinations :  you must be commoner or outlaw if you want to be an assassin. If you are hired you say “CONTRACT ACCEPTED” in global chat. The person who hires the assassin must describe the person who must die by the assassin. If the assassin succeed he write “CONTRACT COMPLETED” in global chat if he fails he write “CONTRACT FAILS” in global chat.

8 Metagaming rule : you don’t know who someone is until he says his name, also you don’t see if it’s an enemy only if he is wearing his colours.

9) Only faction without a castle are allowed to take one castle from empty faction. Faction who already have a castle are not allowed to take a castle from a empty faction.

If you break rules the admin decide you punishment (warning,slay, kick, temp or perm ban).

Admin roster:
Server owner : Daimos
Head admin : Cedric_The_Crusader
Legendary admin : Dan
Veteran admins : None
Admins : Nik & Storm & Marshal_Highrise & Safter
Trial admins : None
Mappers : Nik, Dan, Cedric_The_Crusader
Reasons for kicking admins out
Thorin : breaking admin rules (spawning adminhorses for people, RPing in godlike, RPing with adminpassword and tag, abusing powers)
Cynthia : Breaking admin rules (RPing with adminpassword and tag, abusing powers)
Vesapian : Being inactive
Huscarl : Being inactive
Grandius : Being inactive

Server Information:
1z4y2vp.jpg

CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 16 GB Marken DDR3-RAM
HDD 2x 1000 GB SATA II Raid0
Connection: 1000MBit FullDuplex Uplink
Located in Germany in the Data Center(Frankfurt am Main)
Ingame Information
Starting Gold 15000
100 Slots i can update to 240
24/7

Blade4You2Die said:
eth1234567890 said:
why does all new sever have a same rules.
This isn't a new server, it just was offline for a few months. The rules didn't changed.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die
you still have the same rules as most sever. and is been more then a few months or i do not remember this server.

Does this mean someone can cut me down to steal my cart without speaking? Do people have to speak before killing if they are robbing?

Do they have to state their reason?

Von Blucher said:

Does this mean someone can cut me down to steal my cart without speaking? Do people have to speak before killing if they are robbing?

Do they have to state their reason?
This is a RolePlay server so people should speak before attacking.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die

The server is going great and the map is fabulous, I may consider applying for the admin team when I have got map editing of my shoulders.

Sorry Diamos, I have been a bit inactive (as you can tell i haven't been on for 1week) for a certain reasons. I will inform you when when i can be properly active again, Cedric said when i am re-active that i can rejoin the admin team (Which may i add i wont be inactive long seeming it was only a week :neutral:). Back to the topic i will be active soon and i will inform Cedric when i am defo active  :grin:.

Regards,
Huscarl

Good server, good admins... Or.. That was what I thought. I enjoyed the adminship of Jess; but then as my faction (Ingame name: Thord, Faction: Hrafnarnir) was at war with "TAXES", one of them (TAXES_Mongol) changed to commoner and rode into our keep. Naturally, Woden (my trusted second), attacked him - for which he was suddenly kicked - by Mongol! Then I complained about it, swearing at Mongol for being such a ****. A few seconds afterwards, I was kicked perm-banned. I strongly suggest taking away any admin rights this man (TAXES_Mongol) might have - lest you lose some of your already low population, including me.

Sincerely, Thord.

Dansk viking said:
Good server, good admins... Or.. That was what I thought. I enjoyed the adminship of Jess; but then as my faction (Ingame name: Thord, Faction: Hrafnarnir) was at war with "TAXES", one of them (TAXES_Mongol) changed to commoner and rode into our keep. Naturally, Woden (my trusted second), attacked him - for which he was suddenly kicked - by Mongol! Then I complained about it, swearing at Mongol for being such a ****. A few seconds afterwards, I was kicked. I strongly suggest taking away any admin rights this man (TAXES_Mongol) might have - lest you lose some of your already low population, including me.

Sincerely, Thord.
First of all, it was NLR because I died and left my faction after. I ride in your castle and Wodan attacked me without warning or something, I kicked him for randoming. After that you said "You cock sucking ******", I banned you for insulting an admin.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die

Dansk viking said:
Correction, you banned me.

PS. What did you expect? Are you not well? What business did you have in our keep? Etc.
I rided in your castle and I got attacked, no reason and no warning. I just rode in it...that's why I kicked him and it's your own fault that you are banned, I don't appreciate insults.

Greetings,
Blade4You2Die

Back
Top Bottom