Awesomenauts - Coming to PC

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, there ya have it. The game we've been hearing so much about is coming to PC. It was released for Xbox Live Arcade and PSN in May 2012. It's a 2D platformer and has had good reviews. Apparently, it is pretty fun to play with friends, then again I wouldn't know. I only have a PC and have never played this game before, but will surely try this out when it comes to steam.

RominoGames announced the news on Youtube. Here is a link to their video.

The video does not give an exact date when it will be out on steam, it just says "soon". They will also make a version for Mac after the PC.

What the **** is with the retarded game titles recently? And "party game"? Yeah, I totally want that.

What.

A 2D side-scrolling MOBA with music that makes my heart beat like a bunny rabbit. Been spending most of my time listening to the theme.. And then getting decimated in multiplayer.

It's basically a 2D MOBA with ridiculously great 80s cartoon-ish character. Every hero has their own theme song :3

I'd buy this but I'm sure I'd be absolutely rubbish at it. I'm like the worst platformer ever. If there is a pit after a ledge, I will fall into it. In the replay it will look like I did not even try to jump at all.  :cry:

Got it on the steam same for around $3.3, Pretty good game and here's my notes so far:
-Good sound effects
-Awesome characters to play with
-Simple idea with alot of choices
-Unlike LoL or DOTA, bots replace players that leave
But:
-Only 3 players per team
-Only one map? Played alot of matches and it's always the same map

If they could make a DLC with like 3 BIG maps and like 6-10 players it really would be AWESOMENAUTS.

Back
Top Bottom