• Hakkon Legionnaire

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hecate said:
Nice work so far... What's the last pic tho? I can't. See on my I pod

its a corner of my map im currently working on. A mountain pass with some... well... i want to make it very differnt from anything. One way and one way out :smile:  thats all i can say for now.

Update log:

- finished 5 of the 6 factions's troop tree overlook
- re-making the merc. troop tree
- devolping the 6th faction (its going to be unique and differnt)
- adding more items
:grin:

Applicable to Perishow for Warband 1.143

well at the moment i am working on building the map. I have turned my full attention to that particualr area because i see it has to be finished before i can contiue with other things. If i could get someone to create a map it would make my day. I am having a time with this, but with time all things will be acomplised :smile: i think...

so i have seen a mod before that it used female nobles (like lords just ladys) and they had armies etc. So i was thinking of using a queen instead of a king. Any thoughts? or has anyone played around with that idea.

There are no coding differences its perfectly possible. If you are doing feudal ages though people should have a negative attitude to a dame ruling them.

gaham1 said:
There are no coding differences its perfectly possible. If you are doing feudal ages though people should have a negative attitude to a dame ruling them.

hmm... interesting. Here is a twist, what if she was he queen of a elve faction, would the negative attitude still apply. Or even, it would be all good with that faction, but not with others?

gaham1 said:
Its up to you. Do you feel that elves should be more accepting or that it is just a law that the vassals all hate?

Well the elves are fine with it of course. The other factions do not like this (all the female should not rule stuff) and when a lord defects it would decrease the chance of him going to the elve faction because of this. But i am figuering this takes coding.

FinnishKnight said:
A new map please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to add a new one, the mod wouldnt be what i want it be without a new map. But first i have to work a bit more with thorgrims map editer. (patience for me  :wink: )  bring forth a new map editer!  :lol:

Additions to Perisno:

Fits right in...  :lol:
blueandredhorse.jpg

WHAT IS THAT???!
oncamel2.jpg

its time for a game of chess
checkeredf.jpg

Kingdom of Drahara (horse they will use)
drahara.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom