Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Hakkon Legionnaire

Votes: 31 31.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter said:
Since you named npcs, it would be sweet to have a town with npcs named after the developer team. Or some minor npc like the book merchant.

On a different topic, i sit normal I don't see bolt in the mercenary knight inventory?

I am unsure what you mean. Do you mean to say they dont have any bolts even though they wield a crossbow?

Chapter said:
Since you named npcs, it would be sweet to have a town with npcs named after the developer team.

I like the idea, but it will have to wait until more important features are finished.

Here's a screenshot update of the minor factions and strong spawns I'm working on. Please excuse the bad quality :razz: and pictures are large
iGJyN56.jpg
BBrxAsB.jpg
PFAlKVM.jpg
CLA4hgl.jpg
uY1Isd1.jpg
vCCRg2O.jpg
RifvKxc.jpg
XNJtNOy.jpg
8zl90YD.jpg
gpxNzsG.jpg
XMuJbMJ.jpg

Zendar will be changed but it is still in developement
7eZVS4c.jpg
reIgmSU.jpg

I'm not playing Persino since I wanna wait for 0.5 with moar stuffs. But I gotta say, the mod is graphically intense. I would get 40fps on Native and only 15-20 in Persino.

habeo123 said:
I'm not playing Persino since I wanna wait for 0.5 with moar stuffs. But I gotta say, the mod is graphically intense. I would get 40fps on Native and only 15-20 in Persino.

Yeah, Perisno comes packaged with higher quality textures than native. I'm guessing you're already running on lowest?

a release date for 0.5 isn't set yet, but I'd guesstimate we're about half way there, maybe slightly closer.

habeo123 said:

It does need a slightly better machine to run, but without these graphical enhancements the mod just wound't be nearly as... good. Now with that said, we have not really added anything that would seriously slow down your machine. Most of the enhancements are aimed so people with low-end machines can experience a very nice visual game-play, but without taking the big hit that some other mods have when it comes to such things. More feedback is welcome.

I like the new look though, the file size is over 1gig which is going to be a major pain in the ass for people with unstable internet connection and/or with limited bandwidths.

habeo123 said:
I like the new look though, the file size is over 1gig which is going to be a major pain in the ass for people with unstable internet connection and/or with limited bandwidths.

yes it is big, but remember we currently have over 1,000 new items which take up quite a bit of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom