3rd Libertatum coalition

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
i was playing the 84e seige and these two guys from the 3rd lc, Nj and killer, were spamming. i mean like really spamming, 10 recruitment messages per round spamming. i asked them to stop and explained that they werent allowed to do that and they said i was a immature 5 year old. these people are trolls and dont know what nw is about, do not trust them.

This sort of slander is immature to be honest, what's done is done. He called you 5, so what? They were the ones acting 5, but you're degrading yourself by saying this sort of thing on the forum. You make yourself look silly, and it kinda makes you look like a little kid telling their parents on a naughty kid. Furthermore you're tarring all of the 3rd with the same brush based upon the actions of so few...

Gwyrdh said:
This sort of slander is immature to be honest, what's done is done. He called you 5, so what? They were the ones acting 5, but you're degrading yourself by saying this sort of thing on the forum. You make yourself look silly, and it kinda makes you look like a little kid telling their parents on a naughty kid. Furthermore you're tarring all of the 3rd with the same brush based upon the actions of so few...
im simply saying not to trust these people. i havent really met anyone else from the 3rdlc so im not sure really if it was an accurate display of the group. im simply mentioning these two immature individuals.

You've done this a bunch of times.
It gets annoying,don't make it public like "EVERYONE COME SEE QUICK!!!11

Just message a admin of the servers to temp ban them or something.
Don't need to harass them on the forums.

Agros said:
You've done this a bunch of times.
It gets annoying,don't make it public like "EVERYONE COME SEE QUICK!!!11

Just message a admin of the servers to temp ban them or something.
Don't need to harass them on the forums.

+1

This is a forum, not a place to complain about clans, if you have a issue, talk to the 84e admins, frankly I don't think they care about a clan recruiting a bit too much enough to permban them, thus your topic is pointless.

/lock

Your deeds will live bold Red Shirts, and Boys that Wore the Green!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=touKOK_FtfQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom