[Map] Conquest - Version 1.62 released (Updated for 4.5).

Users who are viewing this thread

Everything seems to be in place and clean, It's a WIN WIN Pw map! :!: CONGRATS!
What about Maras or Laras castle [wooden fort] ?
Transparent texture at Jelkala Gate->Keep

Thanks for the support.

Today I have finished it. I have released a fully playable version. You can check the main post. It also works with nexus banking system and has safe spawns.

Good work The Bowman, the map looks nice and the citys are huge with lots of details, easy to walk/ride for all the map.

Congrats !

find 2 textures transparency, one in a gate of a inner keep(think is the rodhok or the swadian), and the other in a separated village at the border of the scene. One of the High towers in the wood city has the entrance separate of the ground for a little space need jump for go in.

Thank you. Reuploaded with the proposed fixes (and other ones). Now it should be pretty stable to use.

You ought to redownload again. It was a wrong version. Fixed. :razz:

This map looks awesome, would really like to play on it. I like the thing with every castle being more of a town instead of more like a fortress.

Update 1.61.

• Updated for PW 4.5.
  • Replaced most of the teleport interiors with actual enterable houses. This applies to some castles and all the armories and taverns.
  • Added apple trees for the Nords and the Khergits.
  • Added signposts on the roads and inside the castles. This will make it very easy for newcomers to understand where important locations are, like the armoury, tavern etc.
  • A bit of cleanup.
  • Added pointer arrows by banks to make them easier to identify.
  • Added a trap inside the outlaw tunnels.
  • Replaced the doors with portcullises in Praven, Jelkala and Halmar. Previously, once the besiegers reached the doors, the defenders were unable to find a good spot to shoot their enemies from.
  • Added precipitations.

Find the download link on the main post.

If you want to use the map, please take in account that only I can apply modifications to it (except stocks, which you can freely adjust), so please coordinate with me on this regard.
Works with bank scripts. If you want to get rid of them, you can just remove all "spr_pw_item_chest_invisible", "spr_pointer_arrow" and it's done.
Further note: the map has been extensively tested and doesn't have any major bugs/game breaking flaws, so it can be used without any problems.

Back
Top Bottom