Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Fran-Krsto said:
I tried this mod and looks like i have a issue with the flags.

I can only see like 2-3 pages of them for some reason, the other pages are present but blank and i cannot select anything in them.
any fix if its a bug or maybe the download is just wrong and i should re-download? (in the camp options when i click on select banner)
The mod has a lot of player banners, but they are not implemented yet... you'll have to wait for future updates unfortunately. (So: you don't need to re-download, it won't change anything)

I have encountered 3 bugs two are know,

Unable to Join certain fights when enlisted in the kings army.  KNOWN

"Door is locked" Game feed message spam (Normaly at night). KNOWN

And iv been getting trapped when enlisted armys engage in siege attaks. Unposted as far as i can tell.

commisarnitro said:
I have encountered 3 bugs two are know,

Unable to Join certain fights when enlisted in the kings army.  KNOWN

"Door is locked" Game feed message spam (Normaly at night). KNOWN

And iv been getting trapped when enlisted armys engage in siege attaks. Unposted as far as i can tell.

what do you mean getting trapped?

Gaelix said:
I have the same problem as Grungo. I joined the army of an Aragonese lord. Aragon was at war with England and my lord attacked a French lord. I get the battle menu and choose "follow the commander into battle" as always. But I get the following:

All I can do is desert or reveal against my lord. With the respective consequences.

Thanks for this great mod and I hope you help us.

I get that Bug During regular fights and seiges Sorry for not clarafiying

commisarnitro said:
Gaelix said:
I have the same problem as Grungo. I joined the army of an Aragonese lord. Aragon was at war with England and my lord attacked a French lord. I get the battle menu and choose "follow the commander into battle" as always. But I get the following:

All I can do is desert or reveal against my lord. With the respective consequences.

Thanks for this great mod and I hope you help us.

I get that Bug During regular fights and seiges Sorry for not clarafiying

yes, i get that problem when i am enlisted in someone's army

I enlisted into the King of England's army, and he got into a battle with some bandits. I clicked "Follow your lord into battle" and the only option it gives me is "don't get involved". o_O

White Paladin said:
I enlisted into the King of England's army, and he got into a battle with some bandits. I clicked "Follow your lord into battle" and the only option it gives me is "don't get involved". o_O

I get the same thing. I'm enlisted in the Scottish Army and get stuck in that situation. Wondering if there's a patch or a fix being worked on.

Hi all,

in  NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads of
the countries is not Portugalm, but Portugal.

And the link to download is dead.

Brocas said:
Hi all,

in  NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads of
the countries is not Portugalm, but Portugal.

And the link to download is dead.
quapitty said:
quapitty said:
Pirilampo said:
every time i try to dowload the mod i got this:http:  //media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201209/13/03/Blue%20Blood.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f0569ff16138594a2f1b165ec34369665246886bad947e7bbd9031439239dd95570755cf7ff155f746543b129af444b48f184d218c6a89b3547289b967ad7afbdbf7fd4f657406c12b121230438fdb83e99b8420d447ce793

thnx.
Try that:
https://mega.co.nz/#!GYoAxIbT!d_egcSIj7W9cjNytAOQhNhDr4Y4C68NUbjGwg3OzpSQ
Best is to use Chrome

As someone has said, I have seen that BB it's a magnificent mod, and i was happy to play, but I wanted say to the bug squad that miss some patch maintenance.

I have found a strange problem about a "door will be locked" phrase, that is repeated a lot of times in the game, as I depict here:

door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked
door will be locked

What's this bug? There's some chance to be corrected in some way?
This bug don't cause other problems, only a continuum repeating of this strange phrase when i move on the map, alone or into an army, as soldier, in sieges, and so on.

i was under the command of my king and following him in his army and at i found 2 bugs
1) even if you have 0 health and your allies/kings army has been defeated they want me to battle with 1 hp 1vs the rest and that like 5 times in a row
2) my king which i was still following got into a battle with forest bandits and i coudn't join him or do anything else than quiting the army by rebelion or desertion

Back
Top Bottom