Application for Knights of Calradia Adminship

Users who are viewing this thread

fireheart

Administration Applications

I have found recently that I require the help of one or two more experienced admins in pw. This post is for the purpose of those who have the interest in administrating

Create your post with answers to the following questions if you do have an interest, posting does not guarantee a right to adminship but your post will be reviewed by a current KoC administrator.

1: What is your primary in-game name?

2: What is your nationality?

3: When did you first start playing PW? Would you be willing to help out new players with learning the game while administrating?

4: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s) and length of administrating .

5: How much time do you spend playing PW mod?

6: Why do you want to be an administrator?

7: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?

8: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?

9: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?

10: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring one?

11: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?

12: Do you know any admins personally? Would they put in a good word for you?

13: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod?

1: What is your primary in-game name?  Austin_Martin

2: What is your nationality? American

3: When did you first start playing PW? Would you be willing to help out new players with learning the game while administrating? About a year ago, Yes, Ofcourse

4: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s) and length of administrating .  Yes, Im an admin in texted-web-based game, about 3 years

5: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? about ounce a day everyday for about 4 - 10 hours a day

6: Why do you want to be an administrator? i would like to help others create an rp world, and help share this wonderful game

7: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase? Satisfaction of playerbase, but at the same time you also wana enforce rules...player base happy for people, more people more enforcement...

8: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events? yes, yes, and yes

9: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why? Yes, Because you have to be fiar, to both sides of the story and ditermine whom is at fault

10: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring one? Im on vaction now till college starts so, i have no stress, and in-game i solve problems i dont make them bigger, however im really a cool, chill back, person...

11: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so? Yes, Because im stress free, im fiar, and im a good person, i got people skills

12: Do you know any admins personally? Would they put in a good word for you? No, But you can talk to Overlord_Darrell

13: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? No

Im on the enjin, so if you have any question im allways online there, so shoot me a message in there, Thank you!

P.S i can also get us our own teamspeak3 server, seeing that the one we currently have is filled with other guilds and clans and games...

Calradia is to shut down so i have heard, it's a shame seeing as it had a nice little community and was only there for a couple of weeks. The playerbase just suddenly left as they do. Fireheart was also telling me that he no longer likes pw mod, and would like to pay more attention on servers he has for other games

After blaming Azrayel for ruining his server with the rules he suggested he use, after no one played for about a day  :roll:

Legolan said:
After blaming Azrayel for ruining his server with the rules he suggested he use, after no one played for about a day  :roll:

Look, I didn't blame him at all. He seemed to think that I did because I said the rules he advised me didn't work. I was saying the rules failed me, not him. Stop misinterpreting. The heart of why I shut down the server was because I got sick of pw mod. There's nothing wrong with not liking a mod and disliking admining a server for it.

fireheart said:
Legolan said:

Look, I didn't blame him at all. He seemed to think that I did because I said the rules he advised me didn't work. I was saying the rules failed me, not him. Stop misinterpreting. The heart of why I shut down the server was because I got sick of pw mod. There's nothing wrong with not liking a mod and disliking admining a server for it.
I can vouch for that

Fireheart i think you should bring the server back up, i can do a webiste for us and a nice lil teamspeak and alot of advertising on some sites my friends own...i think we can make it word i can also do mapping and scene editing, PW 5 is coming out soon with alot of cool stuff...i think pw only gets boring for those who play as the same thing, change the map every other week and mix things up and i think pw will never get boring change the rules have some events you have to keep a server busy, and not let it sit there for days without events or special things....Comon man, one more shot i can help you! PLEASE!

austinrmartin said:
Fireheart i think you should bring the server back up, i can do a webiste for us and a nice lil teamspeak and alot of advertising on some sites my friends own...i think we can make it word i can also do mapping and scene editing, PW 5 is coming out soon with alot of cool stuff...i think pw only gets boring for those who play as the same thing, change the map every other week and mix things up and i think pw will never get boring change the rules have some events you have to keep a server busy, and not let it sit there for days without events or special things....Comon man, one more shot i can help you! PLEASE!

Why would you pay for something you don´t enjoy?

whom said anything, all cost are on me, i just need a server box and someone who knows what there doing...i can do ts cost and dedicated server for ts...i can do alot of adverts on friends and there websites and i can do a webiste....my friends can code and dev for us...very good forums and member conrtroll...i think we can make this server #1, we just need postive people as brass...and admins....simple....

Austin, if you're willing to go that far to save this then I'll speak to you about it. add (10te) fireheart on steam

Back
Top Bottom