Unban Request

Users who are viewing this thread

aafe

Recruit
Name under which you were banned: Tom_Deangle
Server(s) you are banned from :  84_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: At my home. In real life. I can't tell what happened but my family is some troubled.(I am not good at Eng. I am Turk) After that I enter game and someone says I am noob. And I am getting angry. (After all happens at family. I can't tell. It is makes me angry...) After that I am kicked someone and I am banned.
Time and date: At 13.07.2012 I don't now time...
Timezone: I ahve no idea...
User Identification Number: What is that I don't understand.

Maybe I do some false at up. For that I am doing this. My steam name is aaafe I don't know map but when I see, I will say "that is that map.". It happens on 84_NW_Siege and at there, I kicked someone because I am angry at parents fight(Is it true word?). It happens today and I am not sure about time. Maybe some hours ago my write this page.  Please forgive me. I will never did that again. PLEASe. PLEASE...
Note: Please forgive me about my angryness because now, my parrents real angry to other parent. I am sorry for my bad English :smile:

aafe said:
Name under which you were banned: Tom_Deangle
Server(s) you are banned from :  84_NW_Siege
What was happening when you got banned: At my home. In real life. I can't tell what happened but my family is some troubled.(I am not good at Eng. I am Turk) After that I enter game and someone says I am noob. And I am getting angry. (After all happens at family. I can't tell. It is makes me angry...) After that I am kicked someone and I am banned.
Time and date: At 13.07.2012 I don't now time...
Timezone: I ahve no idea...
User Identification Number: What is that I don't understand.

Maybe I do some false at up. For that I am doing this. I don't know map but when I see, I will say "that is that map.". It happens on 84_NW_Siege and at there, I kicked someone because I am angry at parents fight(Is it true word?). It happens today and I am not sure about time. Maybe some hours ago my write this page.  Please forgive me. I will never did that again. PLEASe. PLEASE...
Note: Please forgive me about my angryness because now, my parrents real angry to other parent. I am sorry for my bad English :smile:
Look, I know the user's tom_deangle survive such a thing does not make it open, please unban my friend because he did such a thing.

Please understand. Trouble is continueing. They are lieing about my kick and they say noob. And I real kick them.

yo. I am banned under the name 5brg_Gren_Bte_jimmye96
  I'm banned for moving a cannon from a friend of mine,
but I think the admin saw it as the bullying of the players.
I do not know which admin has banned me.
but I'm already a few month banned if not half a year
would you want to unban me plz
thanks
greetings jimmyke

jimmyke96 said:
yo. I am banned under the name 5brg_Gren_Bte_jimmye96
  I'm banned for moving a cannon from a friend of mine,
but I think the admin saw it as the bullying of the players.
I do not know which admin has banned me.
but I'm already a few month banned if not half a year
would you want to unban me plz
thanks
greetings jimmyke

2 things.  I would suggest you post your own thread here if it is was in an Official server(head admins don't really come to these forums anymore):  http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=25.0

and using this format:

Unban request

In the event you are banned from our servers for a period longer than 1 hour (which is the length of a temporary ban) you can make a thread on this forum requesting the ban is lifted. You will need the following details:
•Name under which you were banned - INCLUDE IN TOPIC TITLE
•Server(s) you are banned from
•What was happening when you got banned
•Time and date
•Timezone
•User Identification Number* (This is a number server admins can find in their logs THIS IS NOT YOUR CD KEY, DONT POST YOUR CD KEY!)

Back
Top Bottom