High Water Mark (ACW MOD) (6th Wisconsin infantry pg. 18)

Users who are viewing this thread

:roll: now boyos don't start that here please we will have updates as we get them it is real hard doing things without a qualified skinner at the moment but we are working in other fields as we wait for one to appear. The first Historical Map is near done as this is a WIP we have used the NW Scene editor to make it. this Map is Based off of personal memory from the  actual locations visited by the team along with satellite images of the area to give an authentic feel to the Map and the struggle which occurred there.

Thank you all for your patience as we work around the clock on this mod.

Hall

you wanted an update?

Show-1.png

thengal said:
depends on what you mean.

we can only have so many advisers for accuracy.

and the pics will be up soon gotta upload them

Basically what I'm saying is that i would like to help. 

these are just the basic models, there is no texture yet....but soon all will be done

The Lemat
w49DY.jpg
The Enfield
iYRx5.jpg
The 3-inch Ordnance Rifle (a cannon)
wSYHz.jpg
The Henry Rifle
Pn8gk.jpg

Question here. Why did you took Hancock on one side. And Lee on the other one? I mean it would be more logic if there where or both are Corps commanders. Longstreet - Hancock or just both Generals. Meade - Lee.

Just curious how you came on it :wink:

gokiller said:
Question here. Why did you took Hancock on one side. And Lee on the other one? I mean it would be more logic if there where or both are Corps commanders. Longstreet - Hancock or just both Generals. Meade - Lee.

Just curious how you came on it :wink:
Well basicly we looked at who was on the battlefield the most and who was most pivotal in the battle. Lee decided how every engagement at the battle of Gettysburg. Hancock helped rally troops on Cemetery Hill and he also was behind Sickles getting a defensive line ready for when he retreated and most of his troops were in the fighting on the 3rd.

No to very few henry's were present at the battle of Gettysburg. Before you say "BUFORD HAD THEM", he didn't. Very few of his troopers had repeaters and those that did had spencers.

IIe Gordon said:
No to very few henry's were present at the battle of Gettysburg. Before you say "BUFORD HAD THEM", he didn't. Very few of his troopers had repeaters and those that did had spencers.

They will be very rare to get and only for the Union engineer officers. We are planning on bringing spencers in just for the Union Cavalry.

Ok Confederate Cavalry will have Robinson Sharps, Gallagers, Smith Carbine, Shotguns, Enfield Cav Carbines, and Merril Carbine. Not every Union Cav unit will have spencers they will also have Hall, Burnside, Sharps, and Smith Carbines. People with Spencers wont get Pistols so they wont be OP. Historicly the 7th was equipped with Spencers so they will definetly get them.

Back
Top Bottom