Wolfpack Siege Server (Until 13/7/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maynd said:
Seriusly? Several posts ago it wasn't you that swapped the icon if I recall...
You just buried yourself even deeper with those blatant lies.

What the **** are you on about? Where did you get this?

Oh the emotion.

@Shema, as much as I find some of your posts humorous, I'd appreciate you didn't do so this time. And this goes for everyone else.

Maynd said:
Seriusly? Several posts ago it wasn't you that swapped the icon if I recall...
You guys just buried yourselfs even deeper with those blatant lies.

At least we are keeping people entertained.  :mrgreen:

You've lost me with that, who are you addressing? Quotes please.

I..dont understand? Why not? The server box has plenty of room,would take like,maybe max 10 minutes to fire up a new server.
I dont think people are getting the picture here. We have no quarrel with CoR. We`ve always liked you guys. You helped me out when we first started Wolfpack. We dont mind lending people servers, ask around. We`ve lent people servers for a long time.  Obviously Stubs,as 1 of the owners of the box,is permitted to make a server,we wouldnt stop him from doing so,obviously. We would simply like our servers to remain Wolfpack owned. Wolfpack members have paid a large sum aswell. We were hosting :
Siege server (stubs had admin)
Den server ( stub had admin)
Training server
Lone wolf server (Pretty sure was given admin,though we simply put that up because of the demand for it,wasnt finished by a long shot)
Mod server (Had admin password, but because of the current mod,its quite useless)

I dont think we`ve done anything here to shun stubs out of the community, at all. He remains admin on all our servers,hes the leader of the groups for both the community,and the server admins on siege.

Why couldnt he create a new server for this? Like mentioned, it wouldve taken mere minutes.

Shemaforash said:
1329236893916.gif

Let's discuss private matters on a public forum!

See now we`re providing entertainment to the swedes,my life goal is pointless now xD
Just for ****s and giggles I guess,I`ll ask again. Private chats....? I`ll be on steam all night (because of this mess)

Colonel Greed said:
I..dont understand? Why not? The server box has plenty of room,would take like,maybe max 10 minutes to fire up a new server.
I dont think people are getting the picture here. We have no quarrel with CoR. We`ve always liked you guys. You helped me out when we first started Wolfpack. We dont mind lending people servers, ask around. We`ve lent people servers for a long time.  Obviously Stubs,as 1 of the owners of the box,is permitted to make a server,we wouldnt stop him from doing so,obviously. We would simply like our servers to remain Wolfpack owned. Wolfpack members have paid a large sum aswell.

Why couldnt he create a new server for this? Like mentioned, it wouldve taken mere minutes.

You kicked up fuss, when you don't mind lending anyway. Exactly what I assumed. Lesson learnt. Never assume. Ask Trivium why he clearly said that it was never going to work anyway. He was the one who didn't want to run a CoR server even though I did suggest to him tonight after he said he was fed up.

Anyway no, I tried uploading a mod before, it failed to upload certain files because I didn't have the permissions. I tried duplicating, would have taken ages and most likely wouldn't have worked.

You have up until the end of June to use the server, as long as I am ALSO notified of changes.

This thread seems to have deteriorated as well as gone off the track. I'm locking this topic if you have nothing else to say.

I'd like to make a post, just to clarify some things.

Maynd said:
I do talk a lot of **** don't I?

2CCQx
That is a channel, not the servergroup. It was to my understanding that Blacktide had changed the servergroup icon. Doesn't matter who really, it was a joke. You are being willfully obtuse, trying to find malevolence behind the action.

Since the beginning of this argument, you have been arguing a different thing than everyone else. You didn't even know what the main issue was, which leads me to think that you were just here to create a fuss. That's not why I'm here, however.

Colonel Greed said:
I dont think people are getting the picture here. We have no quarrel with CoR. We`ve always liked you guys. You helped me out when we first started Wolfpack. We dont mind lending people servers, ask around. We`ve lent people servers for a long time.  Obviously Stubs,as 1 of the owners of the box,is permitted to make a server,we wouldnt stop him from doing so,obviously. We would simply like our servers to remain Wolfpack owned. Wolfpack members have paid a large sum aswell.

I am sorry, Greed. It was a last minute thing, I asked Stuboi if we could use the Wolfpack Training server on the 17th for a match on 18th of April at 19:00 BST. He said it would be alright. Considering that he has been a long time member of Wolfpack and owns at least half of the serverbox, I think it is fair to think he would know the server schedules and what you guys usually do. After all, he didn't leave months ago. And yes, he should have asked.

Regardless, Wolfpack did not need the server. We had no problem with leaving if you had and we asked if that was necessary.

Stubbs doesn't think he can create a server with the powers given to him on the serverbox. And that is not actually the issue here either. We have our own servers too, but some of our players have some weird lags there at the moment.

The real issue is that you would be wasting a lot of resources by taking those servers out. That serverbox has a lot of time left and you can use that time to find another server host to prepare for the time when this one expires. I really cannot see why you cannot talk this over. This is a silly reaction to a problem that is basically non-existent.

Stuboi wants you to use the serverbox and there is no harm in doing so. We at CoR usually populate Wolfpack_Den almost everyday, along with many other public players. I know your other servers are also quite popular. No one wants to see them gone. And I'm sure wasting a good serverbox is something you wouldn't want either.

Perhaps you guys should talk this over in private, in a more calm manner. But if you ask me, acknowledging that some of the actions taken today were rash would be a good start. Stuboi could be granted full access to the serverbox. I don't see why Trivium wouldn't be able to help him with a server creation. But without those, I can see why Stuboi would want to get more involved with the servers the serverbox currently hosts.

Just something to think over. Hope you will change your minds.

Thanks for reopening it, I wasnt quick enough to post earlier. Sadly I have things to do besides stalking the forum xD
And we might have overreacted about the teamspeak part, but combining making this into a public matter and the dicks thing on teamspeak we figured this was more than just a joke.

We didnt plan on using the server no,we sometimes randomly pop on to train some of our new people when we saw people on our training server, which we found odd. As you know a couple CoR people already had the password to the training server, but we figured someone would ask before they were used. Stuboi doesnt have access to the warband section of our forum,so he wouldnt have known if something was going on or not (we remove access within the week if people decide to leave)
And our people would probably have left the server if we had known you guys were having a match. We had a few people who were going to train,you had a match. It ended up with us firing up a second server (I believe) so it wasnt really a problem. We would have done the same for stuboi if he wasnt sure how to do it himself. As far as I know trivium was fed up after this whole thing went down, and I support him in that. After stuboi left (and even the process of him leaving) was not done in a...lets call it friendly fashion. Eventually the straw broke the camels back I guess.

As for use of this server box by wolfpack, I dont know. We will re open our servers at some point that much is certain,however if they will be opened on this serverbox I cant say for sure.
If Stuboi is still open to talk then we will talk tomorrow. Hostility isnt appriciated though from either side. We can handle this maturely if stubs is open to it.

Sigh.

You guys wanna hear my side of the story maybe??

So i got told CoR was having a match on our server, so i'm thinking, why weren't we told about this?

Then i go on the server and ask, so they asked stubs since he apparantly knows what we are up to lately.

So i started thinking, we have JACK **** to say about what happens with our own server, since stubs owns the box.
I wasn't happy about that, and then stubs came and talked to me.

The conclusion of that? we have to give notice when we want to use our own training server.
After that, i gave up, i wasn't gonna waste any time on that ****, so i deleted all the wolfpack servers from the box.

As for stubs not having full access, don't spread these ******** lies.
He has always had full access, he had the password of the same account i used to connect to the box.

Trivium1200 said:
As for stubs not having full access, don't spread these ******** lies.
He has always had full access, he had the password of the same account i used to connect to the box.
Then it must be a case of misunderstanding, as Stubbs seems to thinks he is unable to do some particular stuff with it.

I think at this point, all I can say is that you guys need to communicate more clearly. There are some misunderstandings going on and some rash actions were taken which weren't taken well.

As CoR, we won't use your server again without express permission from a Wolfpack leader. Sorry for doing so yesterday.

Hope you will reach an agreement.

QuelThas said:
Thanks for ban... banned without reason

Gonna need some more info than that mate,since we have 4 public servers up and running. With that said we dont ban anyone without a reason, and if you want to make a proper unban request or complaint about an admin,feel free to do so here : https://wolfpack-clan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=102

Also this is the old post xD
This is the newest one

Back
Top Bottom