Mount & Blade 2 Coming to Console?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthwormick

Recruit
Hello fellow Mount & Bladers. I just read this article claiming that Mount and Blade 2 will be coming to consoles. First things first - is Mount & Blade 2 even officially released yet? And do you think it's likely that it will be released on consoles?  :sad: I sure hope it isn't, because it would give the PC version a bad name.

Haha. The only good thing I can think of is that the game would be a bit more even because everyone would have the same quality of graphics etc. In the PC world, the people with the best computers do the best. It's nearly impossible to do well on a laggy, jerky laptop.

Lt said:
I am just afraid that whey will make the game too easy, mainstream game.

M&B games have only ever grown in complexity with each iteration (DLC excluded).  Having seen how this game has progressed from paid beta M&B to Warband I have every confidence that the creation of complex and engaging medieval combat has been the core goal with the broader roleplaying and strategic game an organic extension.

M&B2 can only get better imo if the track record of Taleworlds is to be taken into account.

If they sell out and make a dumbed down console version I'll slit my wrists and write angry letters in my own blood, punctuated by bitter tears of rage.

But do you reckon it will actually affect us PC gamers much if the developers decide to put on console? The only thing I can think of is that less time may be spent on the PC version.

I think that's a bit extreme about slitting the wrists! Haha

But the console market is so lucrative, and apart from potentially disappointing its PC fans, I don't know why Taleworlds wouldn't take it on.

But yes, this site is obviously just gossiping about. Don't trust every news site you come across.
The writer doesn't seem to know what he's talking about, making unsubstantiated claims of a console version.

Rallix said:
But yes, this site is obviously just gossiping about. Don't trust every news site you come across.
The writer doesn't seem to know what he's talking about, making unsubstantiated claims of a console version.

"The footage doesn't, however, prove that Mount & Blade 2 is coming to consoles."
"no one from Taleworlds has confirmed that Mount & Blade 2 will be coming to console"
"this gaming company have had numerous oppourtunites to squash the rumour yet they continually say, "It's a possibility" "
=> proof that M&B2 will be on consoles.

Logic in action, a beautiful sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom