1er Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Suisse [Recruiting Mature EU Players]

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice one Gentil, what happens to the 42nd now? Or is this still the 42nd, but another regiment, If you know what i mean :smile:

Color_Pinkknight said:
G'luck Gentil :grin:.

Thanks

DiplexHeated said:
Nice one Gentil, what happens to the 42nd now? Or is this still the 42nd, but another regiment, If you know what i mean :smile:

Just look for my old thread on the 6th page and read the disclaimer

Good luck  :grin:

Il faut vaincre ou mourir bravement !

EDIT: I'm finishing a skin of the 1er régiment d'infanterie suisse. If you want, I can send you some screens of this to let you see if you are interested :smile:

MatLae said:
Good luck  :grin:

Il faut vaincre ou mourir bravement !

EDIT: I'm finishing a skin of the 1er régiment d'infanterie suisse. If you want, I can send you some screens of this to let you see if you are interested :smile:

Thanks, I would love to see some of the skins, that would be fantastic.

I have said this before and i will say it again. Good luck Gentil and if you ever may need to join a Corps or anything like that i will be waiting for you  :shock:

ICEArmy said:
Good luck guys form all of us in the 1erVL!!!

poulus said:
Good Luck Gentil  :grin:

marchal davout said:
I have said this before and i will say it again. Good luck Gentil and if you ever may need to join a Corps or anything like that i will be waiting for you  :shock:

Thanks all, Davout I will think about it :wink: just need to get the regiment up and running

Hello lads,

If you are interested in joining, please register and make an application on our website, the section called 'Recruitment Office'

I have now received our glorious uniforms, I shall put the download link on the forums

Back
Top Bottom