NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Each gun can have a crew of 3 Artillerymen and 2 Bodyguards. "

They had 6-7 arty guard each round. Not that it really mattered; teams were so uneven. It was fun to watch JD snap on the reddts though.

Hardscores said:
"Each gun can have a crew of 3 Artillerymen and 2 Bodyguards. "

They had 6-7 arty guard each round. Not that it really mattered; teams were so uneven. It was fun to watch JD snap on the reddts though.
They only had 2 artillerymen total. So 7 guards is fine. I was watching them all night. Again... who the F are you?

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: All admins have been moved to the Assistant Admin list in preparation for my stepping down as Admin-in-Chief of the event very soon. J D will be replacing me in my role, and Cthulhu will be filling his role as "Underboss". I feel it is important for them to choose their own head admins, and not just be stuck with the gentlemen I have chosen over the years. Also worth mentioning, Anbu_Leo will now be recognized as a pubOfficer. Although he is probably the youngest pub, he is often the most mature and level headed. I wish him luck dealing with the likes of Pastaman and SilentMan...he's going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom