Umra Garda
Yuva Garda

Sepoy

Officers
88te_Viceroy_Crimsonwave
88te_Subedar_Russianspy
88te_Risaldar_Jsprpm
88te_Trenara_Hefie

A Sepoy of yours TKed our adjutant-chef and our Sergent Major on the EU1 server, and another was doing some TKing as well. the one that TKed our Adjutant-Chef and Sergent major did it on purpose we do not know if the same is true for the other.

Tked out SgtMjr and Adj-Cf:
88te_Sepoy_cowjuice

Tked other in server:
88te_Sepoy_Dijon

Frederickson said:
A Sepoy of yours TKed our adjutant-chef and our Sergent Major on the EU1 server, and another was doing some TKing as well. the one that TKed our Adjutant-Chef and Sergent major did it on purpose we do not know if the same is true for the other.

88te_Sepoy_cowjuice

Tked other in server:
88te_Sepoy_Dijon

Thank you for letting me know, but i dont force my men to behave a certain way when on public servers. If they give you trouble in your own server please let me know.

crimsonwave said:
Frederickson said:

88te_Sepoy_cowjuice

Tked other in server:
88te_Sepoy_Dijon

Thank you for letting me know, but i dont force my men to behave a certain way when on public servers. If they give you trouble in your own server please let me know.

Seriously? you aren't upset about your members making your regiment look bad by TKing purposely on official servers? alright to the ban/unban forum...

Frederickson said:
crimsonwave said:
Frederickson said:

88te_Sepoy_cowjuice

Tked other in server:
88te_Sepoy_Dijon

Seriously? you aren't upset about your members making your regiment look bad by TKing purposely on official servers? alright to the ban/unban forum...

TBH Frederickson it looks like you were after compensation for a gaming dispute than actually trying to spare him any embarassment, its kinda funny really because if you were that worried it would of been better to just go straight there but now it just likes your being spiteful because he really dosn't give a damn ... tbh i'm much the same, if my guys goes around tking a lot of people well he'll get what is coming to him but i'm not his father nor mother and will take no responsibility for his upbringing in an online community ... thats why the admins are there, and yes I am an admin but do not admin or use the admin password for admining on public servers ... why? because thats not what I signed up for :wink:

Back
Top Bottom