[GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

We take anybody as long as they pass our initial trial- which is to be active in our community. We are not a competitive based community although we do have a competitive group that participates in the tournaments if interested.

a friend of GK?

13:42:21 - Josheph_Smith has joined the game with ID: 1992204

23:21:25 - GK_Admin has joined the game with ID: 1992204
23:27:59 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] ****ing niggers and there stink
23:28:06 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] walk around with ****ing fat ****s
23:28:22 - [GK_Admin] and blunts stouting there welfare checks ****ing dead babys and blenders

1992204 # GK_Admin is banned permanently by ZHG~Vermin.

Vermin said:
a friend of GK?

23:27:59 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] ******** niggers and there stink
23:28:06 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] walk around with ******** fat ****s
23:28:22 - [GK_Admin] and blunts stouting there welfare checks ******** dead babys and blenders

I very much doubt he is any member or friend of GK and is most likely a pubber using our tags. Thank you for the report, I'll make sure to have a Chief Admin look into if that is somebody we know and then deal with them. Thanks again,
~GK_Immortal

Vermin said:
a friend of GK?

23:27:59 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] ******** niggers and there stink
23:28:06 - *DEAD* [GK_Admin] walk around with ******** fat ****s
23:28:22 - [GK_Admin] and blunts stouting there welfare checks ******** dead babys and blenders

He is not one of our members. Thank you notifying us however, we appreciate it.

Vendigr said:
Joining GK: If you are interested in joining GK, you can apply at our website (see Leage of Revolution forums). Our forums sometimes take a while to properly allow new users to register so please have patience with it.

Requirements for joining GK include...

-A two week trial period if you are 18+.
-A two week age trial period if you are 16-17 before the regular trial period starts.
-Younger than 16 requires an invitation by a GK member of the rank of Militia or above and the consent of ALL GK Lords before beginning the age trial.
-At least 10 supports from fellow GKs of the rank of Militia or above.
-Active participation on siege and preferably on teamspeak.

From the How-to thread: General membership is not based on skill in the game, but rather on attitude, commitment to the game, and how well you socialize with the rest of the clan. The best way to show this is to play with us--you don't need to be a social butterfly, just hop on our teamspeak and have a good time.

I got banned for tking on acident, we were doing peasant wars and friendly fire was on full damage, will i ever be unbanned?  :sad: 
It was really fun playing tonight

Cosmic_Nate said:
I got banned for tking on acident, we were doing peasant wars and friendly fire was on full damage, will i ever be unbanned?  :sad: 
It was really fun playing tonight

If it was a  poll ban or a temp admin ban, it lasts for 1hr

if you were Perma banned you must appeal on their website

Alfredthegreat said:
Hi there, I have been banned from the server, my name is Dude111, and I am wishing to be unbanned. All my teamkills are accidents.

Read the Frequently Asked Questions in the first post of this thread. It will tell you how to get unbanned.

Back
Top Bottom