[GK] -- Golden Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Vendigr

Knight at Arms

GK was originally founded by King_Gowe in April 2010.

GK forums: www.leagueofrevolution.com

gksignature.png

Host of US_GK_Siege
US_GK_TDM
US_GK_Duel

General Info:

The Golden Kingdom is based in the North American WB community, and hosts the largest native siege server. Though less competitive than in the past, GK still regularly hosts inter-clan scrims, and is re-entering the WB competitive world.

TeamSpeak Address: 66.150.121.185
NeoGK Bundle links and information here.

Joining GK: If you are interested in joining GK, you can apply at our website (see Leage of Revolution forums). Our forums sometimes take a while to properly allow new users to register so please have patience with it.

Requirements for joining GK include...

-A two week trial period if you are 18+.
-A two week age trial period if you are 16-17 before the regular trial period starts.
-Younger than 16 requires an invitation by a GK member of the rank of Militia or above and the consent of ALL GK Lords before beginning the age trial.
-At least 10 supports from fellow GKs of the rank of Militia or above.
-Active participation on siege and preferably on teamspeak.

From the How-to thread: General membership is not based on skill in the game, but rather on attitude, commitment to the game, and how well you socialize with the rest of the clan. The best way to show this is to play with us--you don't need to be a social butterfly, just hop on our teamspeak and have a good time.

Server Rules:

All of our players are welcome to freely enjoy the server as long as they are willing to abide by the rules. Here they are, boiled down to the essentials:
1. No intentional Tking or team wounding allowed at all. Someone wounding all of their teammates at spawn is liable to receive a permanent ban.
2. No griefing. Do not close the gate if you are on attackers, do not open it if you are on defenders. Do not kick people off walls. Punished by a temporary ban or kick.
3. No recruiting without explicit permission from a GK Lord.
4. Do not spam chat. People can mute you individually, but if you're causing problems for everyone you will be kicked.
5. Be respectful. People put a lot of time and money towards providing free and fun material for our players. If you feel the need to trash someone or something, do it elsewhere. 

Admins:

Admins are chosen from within GK, and are expected to take their responsibilities seriously. That being said, it is often difficult to manage a server of our size, so please be cooperative with our admins if they are not able to help you immediately. If you would like to submit a retroactive ban request, post on or forums with as much relevant information as possible. If you feel an admin treated you unfairly, please tell us.

If you want to verify an admin, or would like to report someone falsely claiming to be an admin, please post a thread on our forums.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: I've been banned... how do I get unbanned?
A: If you have been permamently banned by an admin, you can post a ban appeal on our forums here: Ban Appeals. Note that most bans are temporary bans, which cannot be removed, but are automatically gone after an hour.

Q: I keep seeing people using special armor and weapons, how do I get them?
A: This server uses the NeoGK bundle -- you can download it here.

Q: Can I become an admin?
A: Admins are selected exclusively from within GK. The quickest way towards helping as an admin is by proving yourself first as a GK.

Hello I have been banned form your server and I really enjoy playing there. The thing is that i wasn't playing at the time I was banned, it was my brother and he screwed things up and I apologize. I'm not letting him use it, but if you could please unban me that would be great. My user name is Baba_Roga. Thank you very much and once again I apologize.

Chetnik5 said:
Hello I have been banned form your server and I really enjoy playing there. The thing is that i wasn't playing at the time I was banned, it was my brother and he screwed things up and I apologize. I'm not letting him use it, but if you could please unban me that would be great. My user name is Baba_Roga. Thank you very much and once again I apologize.

I don't see anyone named Baba_Roga on the ban list... are you sure it wasn't a 1 hour temp ban? Or would your ID have been banned under a different character name?

Also, thanks Tallie, Robo, John, Snoop, Eternal, and Master Unicorn :smile:

Chetnik5 said:
If i had a nickel..

A nickel, a nickel
A gray metallic nickel
It won't buy very much
A pickle or some such
But if you save two of them
You'll have yourself a dime

Sorry, try Eddar_Stark, Partizan_FK, or New Player1. If those don't work give me a list of the names banned and i'm sure i'll be able to pick the one my bro used out. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

Lol idk how many times ive seen yhe excuse of " it was mylittle bro". Always make me laugh and say "yea bull****"
Lmao

Anywho, uhhh good luck gk!

Lots of love n stuff

Sucks they dont have an emoticon for giving people a reach around  i totally woulda used it here to express my feelings  to vend
<3 you baby

GK_JaXm said:
Lol idk how many times ive seen yhe excuse of " it was mylittle bro". Always make me laugh and say "yea bull****"
Lmao

Anywho, uhhh good luck gk!

Lots of love n stuff

Sucks they dont have an emoticon for giving people a reach around  i totally woulda used it here to express my feelings  to vend
<3 you baby

I appreciate it  :grin:

You should hop on TS some time too, we need to hear your voice again :sad:

Back
Top Bottom