Do you have TeamSpeak 3? Yes
bill530 said:
Name:bill
Steam name:coatspll46
Nationality:australia
Time-zone [GMT -/+] gmt +10
In-game experience:not much
Do you have TeamSpeak 3: yes

Accepted, come into our teamspeak once your free and I shall gave you the information. The IP of the teamspeak is - 176.9.103.48
However for bill it may be difficult about time zones but we'll have a chat about it

anilmania said:
Name: Anıl Berk
Steam name: DarkVader
Nationality: Turkish
Time-zone [ GMT+3 ]
In-game experience: 2 years
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 : yes

Accepted, add me on Steam (Celtichugs) and I shall gave you the information!. The IP of the teamspeak is - 176.9.103.48

Hi all ! You said me to post here for register in your reg, so here i am !

Name: Maxime
Steam name: yzengardiens
Nationality: French
Time-zone [GMT -/+] Paris
In-game experience: 2 days...
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? You gived me the link, so i guess if i have not, i have to download it ^^

Thanks to accept me, i think i'll need your training to touch someone with my gun... And sorry for my bad english, it's being french to don't know how to speak english ^^

Von Rechnaud said:
Hi all ! You said me to post here for register in your reg, so here i am !

Name: Maxime
Steam name: yzengardiens
Nationality: French
Time-zone [GMT -/+] Paris
In-game experience: 2 days...
Do you have TeamSpeak 3? You gived me the link, so i guess if i have not, i have to download it ^^

Thanks to accept me, i think i'll need your training to touch someone with my gun... And sorry for my bad english, it's to be french to don't know how to speak english ^^

Well, you were already accepted so... Accepted again! XD Add me on Steam (Celtichugs)!

thankyou to our new recruits for today. i chucked you all in at the deep end while the rest of the regiment was at a Vikingr mod. You all did well and put up with my rushing around organising and thankyou to 32nd_Lance for being understanding  :smile:

Well, since I never got into training cause of the move, so I just felt like letting you guys know, in a couple weeks I'll finally be able to get on.

Thankyou for letting us know Mahal :smile: and i return from Nottingham and yet again I have failed to get a cup of tea in a club at 1am... all i get is a smile off the bar maid  :roll: 

I'll have you know a good strong cup of black tea is a proper drink, only Whiskey beats it.

But now down to the matter at hand. I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks so wont be gaming. I'm leaving Jimmy in charge with Celtic to help him. If you need to message me my email is in my office Holiday Information channel, other than that message Celtic or jimmy for anything else :smile:

Back
Top Bottom