The 48th Seaforth Highlanders (Recruiting NA/EU players)

Users who are viewing this thread

TabooOlive

Sergeant at Arms
3xfKJ.png
yLS4Q39.png

The 48th Seaforth Highlanders is a Scottish Regiment based in North America.  Our nickname we call ourselves would be "The Bravehearts" because our regiment is dedicated to William Wallace, a hero who helped saved Scotland.  Our regiment is not historic and the reason why is because most regiments try to base themselves who were successful and try to be successful but we wanted to create our own story which most people do not understand.  We are a Marine Line Regiment but focus mainly on land due to the game engine.  Some of our members are veterans of Mount and Musket and share their experience with others.  We train very hard on our training days and we always help those in need of extra help.  Each time we fight we will our very best and leave no person behind and our motto is "No fear".  We will stand shoulder to shoulder with our brothers in arms even if it may be our last.  The 48th also has the Skirmisher, Artillery, and Cavalry detachments as well which everyone is eligible to join or try out.  Our regiment is fully dedicated and ready to fight in the battlefields or the seas. 

l.aspx

Schedule

Training

Monday @ 4 pm PST (7 pm EST)

Line Battles

Tuesday @ 5 pm PST (8 pm EST)

Friday @ 6 pm PST (9 pm EST)​

How to join?
If you are interested please add TabooOlive, RedStorm, or Jarkovii on steam​
or​
post a reply with the follwing information​
In-Game Name:
Steam Name (required):
Do you have a mic:
Do you have Teamspeak 3 (required):
Will you be active:
What Country and State/Province are you from:
What is your age:
Experience in Napoleonic Wars (Regiments):
How dedicated will you be for this regiment:

More info about us can be found here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/48thSH​

Everyone is welcome to join there are no special requirements such as skill in melee or shooting, all we ask is to use your common sense and enjoy your stay with us.  Please contact myself or any of the members.

tico13 said:
What are they hating about? I feel like I'm missing something D:
I actually think they are hating, because the 48th havn't been called "Seaforth Highlanders". When I'm right the 48th was called "Northamptonshire"

Icy_Snowwi said:
tico13 said:
I actually think they are hating, because the 48th havn't been called "Seaforth Highlanders". When I'm right the 48th was called "Northamptonshire"

Oh. Who gives a damn? lol, no reason to be on here being a bit negative on the thread!

DarkOmega said:
48 is a damned good number.
lol  :razz:

tico13 said:
Icy_Snowwi said:
tico13 said:
Oh. Who gives a damn? lol, no reason to be on here being a bit negative on the thread!
Well I just answered your question ... :neutral:

Icy_Snowwi said:
tico13 said:
Icy_Snowwi said:
tico13 said:
Well I just answered your question ... :neutral:

Oh no, please don't get me wrong, I appreciate your answering my question, I directed my comment to the people that are in here sighing and facepalming. *Rolls eyes* I thank you! Sorry for the miscommunication  :oops:

Even if the regiment is unhistorical or if the name doesn't match up, I don't get why everyone has to be so rude. Have some creativity, sheesh.

Take the 00th for example, they have got to be the wackiest crew out there, and they're awesome. Their creativity is what sets them apart from many others, so I don't see why people feel the need to make indirect and/or direct rude remarks.

This thread's comments should be full of good lucks and best wishes, not face-palms and sighs. 

I decided to create something unique and not be like everyone else.  I wanted to have something that most don't.

TabooOlive said:
I decided to create something unique and not be like everyone else.  I wanted to have something that most don't.

I dont know if mixing a random number with another reg's nickname would make it unique ^^

DiplexHeated said:
TabooOlive said:

I dont know if mixing a random number with another reg's nickname would make it unique ^^
What's wrong with the number 48? And I rarely see the name Seaforth Highlanders around here.

Id wish you good luck but due to the fact the inaccuracy of your regiment name makes me want to stab a small animal i will not. all i will say is that the community as a whole would respect you a whole lot more and take you more seriously if you pick an accurate name.

the 48th Northamptonshire regiment of foot.

The 72nd Highlanders (Duke of Albany's Own) and the 78th Highlanders (Ross-shire Buffs) are the Seaforth Highlanders.

Please do not mix.

PS. do not take this as hate or an insult. Take it as extremely useful advice.

Back
Top Bottom