Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

I am still interested, if you need some sources then look no further!
6rQkD.png
I believe there are multiple offizieres, pick whatever is most easy for you. This is very kind of you  :mrgreen:
Edit:The Sideburns makes a manly offiziere.

Captured Joe said:
I was a bit bored today, so I decided to draw some stuff requested here.
I can add colors, but I don't have really good color pencils at home, and I always fear to ruin my drawings with it.
I can make the images more clearer/contrasted, and can add transparency if you want. :razz:

Feldmarschall_Ben:
Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Draw the IR Nr59
Upper8.jpg
C9A3EE4F2AD8B1196414D33EDC8E9F5E9DD3C53D

Furrnox, you aren't ignored; I drawed this for you:

Menelaos16, I already have started a drawing of a good Prussian Offizier, but I don't know in wich uniform you want to have him (the link doesn't show an image, but a galery). Still interested?

Augy, I think you can draw that best yourself. :razz:

Anyone, could I draw something for ye?
(To be honest, I find most 1812-15 uniforms rather more boring, especially the Russian & Prussian ones, that the ones of the 1805-09 era, but I still want to do an attempt on them if you want.)
Nice :grin:  Thanks

I love your work Joe, it's exactly how I like to draw myself(not that I really can...I might upload something tomorrow though).

Draw me a pupille!

They had a dragoon musket, green bardin spencer, a tirailleur shako (but you can draw a couvre) and a single whatisitcalled...the thing you wear over your shoulder and helds the cartridge box and bayonet. They were aged between 15 and 21, so no facial hair.

Vicccard said:
They had a dragoon musket, green bardin spencer, a tirailleur shako (but you can draw a couvre) and a single crossbelt that holds the cartridge box and bayonet. They were aged between 15 and 21, so no facial hair.

I have named the rare elusive whatisitcalled.  :smile:

I don't even know the french or Dutch name. I'M THE WORSE RE-ENACTOR EVER!  :lol:

But yes, crossbelt. Thanks londnred.

Vicccard said:
I don't even know the french or Dutch name. I'M THE WORSE RE-ENACTOR EVER!  :lol:
Not at all, I'm far worse, due to the fact I can't even find a group to join. None around at all even. Why do I not live in a country where reenacting is more popular!??!  :sad:

where do you live(What part of what country?).
though, re-enacting is not really a place-based hobby.

Gave a shot after I saw this thread

Russian general, kinda low-ranked, 1809

ruskipukovnik1809.jpg

And ye, I know the face is ****ed up, simply suck at those.... -.-

Another one, a Russian low-ranked general from the Third Coalition war period ( 1804/5 )

ruskigeneraliiiklase180.jpg
[/img]

Vicccard said:
where do you live(What part of what country?).
though, re-enacting is not really a place-based hobby.
Northern Ireland, UK.

Plenty of reenactment groups in the UK, just none in Northern Ireland that I know of apart from one ACW one that I tried contacting but their email adresses don't work.  :neutral:

I tried adding color to the first 2 imgaes... turned out a small disaster. :neutral:

Menelaos16 said:
6rQkD.png
I believe there are multiple offizieres, pick whatever is most easy for you. This is very kind of you  :mrgreen:
That's good enough. And yes, sideburns are manly. :cool:
(I hope you don't find my lack of sideburn disturbing)

EDIT:
Forgot to remove the girl, will do that shortly.

Viccard, I'll start drawing now.

Agovic, remember the troll I drawed? :wink:

Captured Joe said:
I tried adding color to the first 2 imgaes... turned out a small disaster. :neutral:

Menelaos16 said:
6rQkD.png
That's good enough. And yes, sideburns are manly. :cool:
(I hope you don't find my lack of sideburn disturbing)

EDIT:
Forgot to remove the girl, will do that shortly.

Viccard, I'll start drawing now.

Agovic, remember the troll I drawed? :wink:
This really amazing, thanks alot man!

You want it as avatar? Then let me try and give it some transparency:

EDIT:
Sharpened it a bit with Paint.NET:

Vicccard said:
a tirailleur shako (but you can draw a couvre)
I can draw a what?

EDIT2:
Menelaos, I really should've removed the girl earlier... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom