Drawing

Users who are viewing this thread

x_Reaver_x

Recruit
Hello i am Reaver and draw Pictures,
from the Napolionic Wars and i am really not very creative what
i should draw next so i ask you what i should draw ?
The only thing you must do give me a good idea ^^

I need a picture of the Uniform and a good Picture of how the Soldier should stand.
I draw a few first Pictures to see if i can draw Nw Soldier but i think i can draw them
heres an exampel:
awesomej.jpg

so if you like my idea of drawing NW Soldiers just post your idea here i get more Skill in drawing them
and you should get some good Pictures drawed by me. :mrgreen:
1st Drawing i ever made ^^
scaled.php

Here is some stuff I posted in another thread since I registered, from newest to oldest; I drawed the first one today. :smile:

A charging Bavarian Dragoon:

Russian Dragoons skirmishing:

Wuerttemberger Jaeger zu Pferd and a foot Jaeger of the Koenig regiment:

A Danish officer fencing with a British Redcoat;

A Napoleonic German officer and his servant:

The soldier is a trooper of the Hessian Chevaux-Leger (light horse); My favorite Napoleonic uniform!

Stuff from my schoolbook:

My Bavarian char from Europe1805 (during the battle of Greifswald):

This is my old Austrian Infantry Officer-char in the Europe 1805 mod. It was my favorite char before the file got corrupted... :sad:

Originally intended as a new sig for the 1805 mod, but it turned out too high.

...and I did another Bavarian Fuselier, for an old sig of me; I have no idea where it is now.

really awesome drawings i must say really good and nice but they should need a
awesome colour too then they are perfect i would say but thats the thing when you
draw with pencil :grin: drawing at Cpu is better you just paint them like you
rubber all Stuff that you not need away and paint them out ^^

but really awesome Paints

Captured Joe said:
Here is some stuff I posted in another thread since I registered, from newest to oldest; I drawed the first one today. :smile:

The soldier is a trooper of the Hessian Chevaux-Leger (light horse); My favorite Napoleonic uniform!

This is my old Austrian Infantry Officer-char in the Europe 1805 mod. It was my favorite char before the file got corrupted... :sad:

...and I did another Bavarian Fuselier, for an old sig of me; I have no idea where it is now.
I must say captured joe when it comes to sketches of Napoleonic soldiers or officers you are definitely the best.

Volkonski said:
Captured Joe said:

I must say captured joe when it comes to sketches of Napoleonic soldiers or officers you are definitely the best.
I would agree  :wink:

yes i do it on my Computer
i know on Paper its better but on Computer not everybody can draw,
kind of hard you are wright

I draw one thing and one thing only,

superbad-penis-pics.jpg

In all seriousness, drawing a line infantry soldier that dresses like These dudes would make my day!.

I was a bit bored today, so I decided to draw some stuff requested here.
I can add colors, but I don't have really good color pencils at home, and I always fear to ruin my drawings with it.
I can make the images more clearer/contrasted, and can add transparency if you want. :razz:

Feldmarschall_Ben:
Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Draw the IR Nr59
Upper8.jpg
C9A3EE4F2AD8B1196414D33EDC8E9F5E9DD3C53D

Furrnox, you aren't ignored; I drawed this for you:

Menelaos16, I already have started a drawing of a good Prussian Offizier, but I don't know in wich uniform you want to have him (the link doesn't show an image, but a galery). Still interested?

Augy, I think you can draw that best yourself. :razz:

Anyone, could I draw something for ye?
(To be honest, I find most 1812-15 uniforms rather more boring, especially the Russian & Prussian ones, that the ones of the 1805-09 era, but I still want to do an attempt on them if you want.)

Back
Top Bottom