Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm looking for a new regiment, as my old one disbanded.
My interests go to a regiment with artillery detachment, I can also play as line sometimes instead.
I am from the Netherlands, 15 years old, quite a lot expierience and fighting skills( as well melee, shooting, artillery, cav)
Contact me if your regiment is recruiting artillery men.
Steam: warlegendnl
Have a nice day folks

warlegendNL said:
I'm looking for a new regiment, as my old one disbanded.
My interests go to a regiment with artillery detachment, I can also play as line sometimes instead.
I am from the Netherlands, 15 years old, quite a lot expierience and fighting skills( as well melee, shooting, artillery, cav)
Contact me if your regiment is recruiting artillery men.
Steam: warlegendnl
Have a nice day folks
Contacted :smile:

I'm looking for my first regiment, I've put about forty hours into vanilla and a few into bot vs. human siege servers on Napoleon.
Ideally I want a foot regiment, I have teamspeak already for ArmA.
I wouldn't mind a historical regiment, I only bought Napoleon because I like the history of the period.
I operate on GMT, 17 years old.
Steam: El Spidro

ElSpidro said:
I'm looking for my first regiment, I've put about forty hours into vanilla and a few into bot vs. human siege servers on Napoleon.
Ideally I want a foot regiment, I have teamspeak already for ArmA.
I wouldn't mind a historical regiment, I only bought Napoleon because I like the history of the period.
I operate on GMT, 17 years old.
Steam: El Spidro
PM'd

2mfo7m.jpg

About us

We are a French Grenadier Infantry Regiment. Our goal is to provide a fun entertaining experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike.

In the 5th Grenadiers members will likely make friends with not just other regimental
members but also members of other regiment for the army is rather a large social community.

Our goal as a regiment is to be able to be a driving force in line battles every Linebattle. Our goal during line battles is to smash opponents with Thundering Musket volleys and skilled use of Steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We also strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course wont be let to get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

Join us on Teamspeak: 91.93.151.136:9988 to introduce yourself!
Contact: Atticus [5e Gren] or krementsrb on steam to join the regiment!

I'm looking member for the detachment of the 48th RDL (Royal Dutch Light)
Soon when we have enough men our detachment will grow up to a regiment and it will be called the
146th RDL (Royal Dutch Light)
if you are intrested come on ts: smudger.zapto.org
or just pm at steam: just1gamer2 (my name is Dimdie)

we are a nice detachment and i still have some high ranks left
Rules:
1.Don't ask for promotions I will give it my selfe
2.Don't put hard music in the chanel (if we are busy or why a big group)
3.Don't be a ****
4.Be nice to your regiment members (if some one is not nice say it to me i want this regiment friendly)
5.Treat others as you expext to be treated
6.Listen to your superiors

when we have like 5 men we start doing evens the first men who get on wil rank up faster

t0RxJvL.png

rqfua3h.png

6ygt31X.png

Major & Commander of Fizyliers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,100 hours
Captain & Commander of Grenadiers
Experience
-Three years
-Over 1,000 hours
KNJ0kOw.png

rqfua3h.png

B7RUvmo.png

Tvlh2VQ.png

Fizylierów Kompagne

kqrU4fz.png
Major Audiate
NVFW9Oj.png
Kapitan Seveyaskj
kWbQF9p.png
Podporucznik Remred
qZpGUDw.png
Feldwebel Rekrab
QdnmGux.png
Sierzant Broyo
uE6kHSz.png
Kapral-Furier AdmiralK
QFahUTp.png
Kapral Aragon
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Braibow
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Habsburger
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Imperial
0hhjZgv.png
Starszy-Fizylier Danman
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Anth
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Bandicoot
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Blackdoe
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Butch
cP834rl.png
Fizylier ChaBoy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Cowkillabob
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Derpy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier DrWalrus
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Fishy
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Garak
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Gahren
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Genocide
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Info
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Insomniac
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Jaboodles
cP834rl.png
Fizylier jluke
cP834rl.png
Fizylier MacComie
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Magner
cP834rl.png
Fizylier makinbakin
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Mandela
cP834rl.png
Fizylier MrWalrus
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Niophoris
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Omega
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Peechee
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Rico
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Saladin
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Shanks
cP834rl.png
Fizylier TryToHard
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Thomas
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Warlocal
cP834rl.png
Fizylier XeanPro
cP834rl.png
Fizylier YogiBear

Reservist Platon

cP834rl.png
Fizylier Cop
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Dwarf
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Forest
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Pandoro
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Razar
cP834rl.png
Fizylier Satan

bsxKtsH.png

Grenadier Kompagne

Fepmg9V.png
Kapitan Orcaryo

[td]
wl0VMhP.png

Ln4kyfD.png

Joining the 8pp:
1. Add the officers above on Steam
2. Sit back and wait
3. Serve stronk Polska

[/td][td][/td]​

Hello, Ladies (for the few out there) and Gentleman. I would like to unveil on all interested persons a(n) Idea that I have had for quite a while. The topic, of course, is creating a new regiment, and finding recruits (such as those yourselves who are currently reading.) The regiment, that I think would be interesting for all to join, or possibly do mercenary work for (if, of course you are interested) is the 1st_Germanic_Infantrymen. We (currently only me, to be honest) are/hope to be (with your guys help) a fun, respectful, and extraordinary regiment, fit for ALL who are willing to join (any race, or any age, we don't spare prejudice against any.) A bit of personal information  before I continue, I do happen to be 14 years of age (yes, yes, all shock and awe) but a very intellectual one at that. If you have any problems, whatsoever with that, then please, leave now. Now, I must admit, this is my first time starting my own regiment, and along with the help of a few friends' guidelines, and a EXTREMELY helpful guide from Corporal ash.j (who can be found using this link, thanks a lot man http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=prn6u5fo9vha9vc1eq4g47gkn4&action=profile;u=5436) I was surprisingly able, to piece this much together, from pure vocabulary (as a lure hehe.) and guidelines, like I have previously stated. I will be honest, I had a whole song an dance planned out for this, a nice cover perhaps, and very convincing ideas (if I haven't provided any of those, I am deeply sorry) but my brain *slaps head* does not want to  function properly right now, so, as a result, I have forgotten mainly....well...everything. I Suppose all that is left to do know (and again, please forgive me for my inexperience) is to list the "Rules" and to list where to contact me(My computer is combusting eternally right now, so if there are any grammar mistakes/and, or spelling issues, forgive me.) The rules are...
1.You are to show respect to all of your officers, at ALL times, if there are any personal problems, report them to me.
2.You are also to respect all Admins of every server we (as a group, or solidarity) visit/play on.
3. There will be no use of Racial slurs/comments, Sexism, Religious standpoints (arguments I should say) etc (just...don't be an idiot and use common sense.)
4. Any sort of disciplinary action will be handled by me, my decisions, or only the officers I ask to carry them out.
5 Now...This is the most important rule of them all...Have Fun, no matter what. Remember guys/gals....its just a game.
If you have anymore questions, are interested in joining, or are simply wanting more information (which would really set in with the first "question"...but hey) Please, feel free to contact me at these addresses:
Jdfischer1229 on Steam
[email protected] (if you have gmail, great, if not...there is always steam.)
Jdfischer1229 on Taleworlds.com
And...im pretty sure there are more, just cant think of any at the moment, sorry.
By the way, as a closing, my name is Jonathan D. Fischer, and it has been a pleasure to release all of the information, onto you guys. Have a great day, and Happy Easter!
( I did better than expected....wow)

Hello all. I'm an experienced player, veteran of many regs who's looking for a smaller EU reg (or detachment in the reg, I can play all classes) to settle in. I'm not looking for a strict regiment with events on every day. Three events a week should do the trick. Time should be between 18:00 GMT and 20:00 GMT. Fun and discipline should be both high and equal. I'm looking forward to my new brothers-in-arms :!:

Steam: Niedamir of Hengfors

Niedamir of Hengfors said:
Hello all. I'm an experienced player, veteran of many regs who's looking for a smaller EU reg (or detachment in the reg, I can play all classes) to settle in. I'm not looking for a strict regiment with events on every day. Three events a week should do the trick. Time should be between 18:00 GMT and 20:00 GMT. Fun and discipline should be both high and equal. I'm looking forward to my new brothers-in-arms :!:

Steam: Niedamir of Hengfors

PMed :smile:

Hi,
I am looking to join a regiment that frequently plays on servers with 150 plus people. All of these servers have password's usually. I will do whatever I need to do within the game to win.

thanks

linus44

linus44 said:
Hi,
I am looking to join a regiment that frequently plays on servers with 150 plus people. All of these servers have password's usually. I will do whatever I need to do within the game to win.

thanks

linus44

Pm'd

linus44 said:
Hi,

thanks

linus44
Pm'd and accepted!  :grin:

linus44 said:
Hi,

thanks

linus44

Pm'd

Back
Top Bottom