Aimbots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yaxim3

Veteran
I was wondering if there where any aimbots or similar things out there for the game, not that I want to use them but so I know what to look for if they do exist. I don't believe any server has VAC enabled on it.

They dont exist, how can you aimbto something that has random parameters, the fact that its random calculations and stuff you cant hex it for aimbot as the calculations needed woulld be all over the place. (AFAIK)

Autoblock is different however.

So aimbots are impossible but enabling autoblock client side is possible? Any way to find out if someone has it on?

Yaxim3 said:
So aimbots are impossible but enabling autoblock client side is possible? Any way to find out if someone has it on?

However, there is the possibility of an autoblocker. However, it's rare. Only one person has been seen using it, and maybe others use it. This is on native though, I doubt you'd need it on NW.

I have banned 2 people from my native server for using an autoblocker. The autoblocker worked and had multiple settings, although it was hard for a weaker player to conceal due to its nature. (My admins and me tested it)

No idea if it still works though, hope it doesnt.

CRPG recently had another purge of bans for autoblock use...

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,23841.0.html

The link above is just pages of pages of people who have been banned for these hacks and are now begging admins to unban them. So yes Autoblock and other hacks definatly exist for warband but im yet to encounter any in Napoleonic Wars.

Dont understand why people do it though cause its pretty much a guarenteed ban on warband and probaly most multiplayer games in general if they have admins.

Aimbot, of course, everybody has it! How else would they make a headshot at 100 paces with a useless musket? :grin:

Yaxim3 said:

send them againest the elite commandos! autoblock wont save em!

Chill Brah said:
Yaxim3 said:

send them againest the elite commandos! autoblock wont save em!

Autoblock won't do anything against a good old kick to the pills :smile:

Yaxim3 said:
I admin the reddit server and just want to know if they exist or if its just luck.
Sounds like a rage thread
mfw when he says he admins a server
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Menelaos16 said:
Yaxim3 said:
I admin the reddit server and just want to know if they exist or if its just luck.

Hey there, I just want to be a knowledgeable admin. There's no need for that.

BrC Crusader said:
They dont exist, how can you aimbto something that has random parameters, the fact that its random calculations and stuff you cant hex it for aimbot as the calculations needed woulld be all over the place. (AFAIK)

Autoblock is different however.

Because the server makes the calculation it is impossible to aimbot, or well the server could but the server isn't playing. or shouldnt be playing. :razz:
What is possible is an "aiming assistance" which helps you aim in the general right direction, but in this mod with all the randomness that doesn't sound very handy. Except for point blanking maybe and really maybe artillery.

Savolainen5 said:
Menelaos16 said:
Yaxim3 said:

OH_YOU.jpg

Menelaos being a Douche :razz:            :grin:. Actually what do you mean by mfw;      More ******** worse, or My feet wiggle, The act of winning to a mother****en new level :cool:, My Face When, or  plain Mother ******** Win? :razz:

Edit was the Mother-****ing Question mark (mfqm)

Back
Top Bottom