NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion

Users who are viewing this thread

NDB_HardcorePW4_Roleplay Rules and General discusion
nordbanner.jpg
Rules:
- This is a RolePlay server, No Randoming, (NLR And NRR are Enforced)
- Assassin Contracts  do not have to be said Contract Accepted But the contract has to be ran by with an admin and be accepted by them, When Contracts Completed you must say Contract Completed In OOC.
- Raiding has to be announced 3 times in global where and when the raid will happen and 3 minutes must have past before the raid can begin.
- Robbing 800 Serf, And 1600 anything else, Has to be roleplayed you can not say or die.
- War has to be declared by a messanger and Then BOTH factions have to return to the castles for 5 minutes before attacking, War is lost when faction has lost all its land and when the leader has died Once Without Land.
- Non-commoner factions may tax in territories they own (in and around your own castle(s)). Factions may NOT tax or rob inside or at the entrances to towns or mines. Commoners may rob anyone, anywhere, at any time, so long as all robbing rules are followed.
- Commoners may RP as assassins or mercenaries. Mercenaries MUST join the faction they are working for after being hired. Racism and Trolls will not be tolerated on the server.
- Report to an admin if any rules are broken
- We will have a banking system. Current Banking Admin: Kingkiller
- Outlaws are not KOS (kill on sight) and may not KOS others (or other outlaws)
- Commoners may not take over a factions castle

If there are any other questions please post a reply here or PM me or any of the Administrators. Thank you for reading this and I hope that you join our server. Also you always spawn with full health!

Current Admins (In Game names - steams):
- Kingkiller - NDB_DragonKing_Kingkiller
- Creed - Creed
- Wolfsblood - Wolfsblood

Skallagrim said:
Thanks for taking my avatar.
Oh boy, Creed and Kingkiller as admins. Lol, good luck getting anyone to join.
Very funny, good luck getting a life...

Creedy said:
Skallagrim said:
Thanks for taking my avatar.
Oh boy, Creed and Kingkiller as admins. Lol, good luck getting anyone to join.
Very funny, good luck getting a life...
With that attitude, I'm certain you'll be full in no time.
Anyways, I don't get how this is different then some of the other servers. Care to evaluate?

Good luck

Though the server could use a bit of an identity

But then again: every server could, except RCC which now
FINALLY established some basic lore (even trolls)

But with a name like: "The Nords of Valhalla" you'd expect
a theme of some kind.

Serann said:
Good luck

Though the server could use a bit of an identity

But then again: every server could, except RCC which now
FINALLY established some basic lore (even trolls)

But with a name like: "The Nords of Valhalla" you'd expect
a theme of some kind.
The server is brand new, so i wouldnt think we would have much of a theme yet.

Well, new server or not, I am sure you had plenty of time to think of something
to leave a good first impression

Serann said:
Well, new server or not, I am sure you had plenty of time to think of something
to leave a good first impression
A hardcore NA server seemed good enough, one thing at a time

This is a good server. The admins actually care and the rules sre strongly enforced. The only other NA server is feudal and I'm pretty sure no one cares what happens on that one. This is a nice option compared to feudal and being the only other NA server, it's the better choice.

-Dalfador BTW

Creed has a point, Just cause we kill and Rob people on other server and they make up lies saying we broke this rule and that, Does not mean we are bad Admins, maybe u should see urself instead of taking blank guesses when u dont know us :razz:

I totally agree with them. Most of the people have just heard of them and don't know them. They are nice guys  ( especially when they let you slip away from the tax : :lol: )

AJC15 said:
This is a good server. The admins actually care and the rules sre strongly enforced. The only other NA server is feudal and I'm pretty sure no one cares what happens on that one. This is a nice option compared to feudal and being the only other NA server, it's the better choice.

-Dalfador BTW

Well, i assume the server went up at the same time the thread did, and i dont have any experience with the other servers - but im pretty damn sure its impossible to decide wether a server is better and the admins are better in an hour.

No server has been up for three days now, We changed name today and put up a thread so yea :smile: have a nice day ^^

xombie5 said:
AJC15 said:

-Dalfador BTW

Well, i assume the server went up at the same time the thread did, and i dont have any experience with the other servers - but im pretty damn sure its impossible to decide wether a server is better and the admins are better in an hour.

They answered every question I had, they make sure everything is always stocked, they were even hosting an event when I hopped on today. I played all last night and all today, and everything is awesome so far.

And the server needs a different map:

the starting stocks of the map are mostly empty
and the default map is just awful anyway.

Back
Top Bottom