Version 1.005 Update Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really see any OPness of the bayonet.  I could always take down one with my sword, granted it took a few hits but it was no great challenge.  Guess now noobs with a sword will be more dangerous with their increased damage and wild swings  :???:

Ah and btw FSE
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

SirKnightSK said:
Didn't really see any OPness of the bayonet.  I could always take down one with my sword, granted it took a few hits but it was no great challenge.  Guess now noobs with a sword will be more dangerous with their increased damage and wild swings  :???:

I love the bayonet, but the reach really was crazy before the update as it was longer than the lance and the hitbox could mess up a cav players horse before he got close enough to try and attack or pull away from an infantry player.

Fingers crossed these are the last of the major melee fixes.

devon said:
GG melee, surviving 3 long range hits now, even worse than before.

Only being lightly poked at the end of someones reach isn't going to be fatal in most cases. Sounds like it added some realism in that aspect.

Nice.

I need to check out the new map.
Also FSE you should add new field maps getting kinda sick of city and fort maps -_-

So now: The hitbox is ****ed, you stab through people.
Bayonet range nerfed to buff cavalry is pure bull****, it takes away melee skill.
Melee damage nerf: It seems to work on speed bonus and not range bonus now which is stupid meaning you will often survive 3 hits.
Melee is worse than ever, broke something that wasn't that bad is pure stupid.

devon said:
Bayonet range nerfed to buff cavalry is pure bull****, it takes away melee skill.
Melee damage nerf: It seems to work on speed bonus and not range bonus now which is stupid meaning you will often survive 3 hits.

1) Bull****
2) More Bull****
3) Still bull****, makes little difference to play
3) Even more bull****.

As you were told on Duel. Stop talking nonsense.

Vorlen said:
devon said:

1) Bull****
2) More Bull****
3) Even more bull****.

Sure, the melee range nerf is just bull****, it doesn't make a difference at all, nope.
Also, how does being able to survive 1 or 2 hits more make little difference to play? You're just being plain ignorant or stupid about this subject.

I may be new and thus unknown to this community, but I got so much excited seeing this update, as a huge improvement and a fix for many annoying issue that I couldn't stand not to post an ovation. Vince and all those who worked / working on this have done a great job! Thank you.  :smile:

devon said:
Vorlen said:
devon said:

1) Bull****
2) More Bull****
3) Even more bull****.

Sure, the melee range nerf is just bull****, it doesn't make a difference at all, nope.
Also, how does being able to survive 1 or 2 hits more make little difference to play? You're just being plain ignorant or stupid about this subject.

Because everyone has less range with a bayo. It has also improved chambers, blocking, glitchy stabs and pokes.

Whats the issue with it? It makes underpowered swords and cav a big better and bayo fights more interesting and less glitchy.

People often took two stabs to die. Now sometimes they take 3, usually 1 or 2 still. But you also dont poke them 50 times in the course of a fight so they ACTUALLY get hit. The damage calculation is massively better than it was. These 3 stab combos have always been in NW and MM, it's nothing new like you are saying.

Vorlen said:
devon said:
Vorlen said:
devon said:

1) Bull****
2) More Bull****
3) Even more bull****.

Because everyone has less range with a bayo. It has also improved chambers, blocking, glitchy stabs and pokes.

People often took two stabs to die. Now sometimes they take 3, usually 1 or 2 still. But you also dont poke them 50 times in the course of a fight so they ACTUALLY get hit. The damage calculation is massively better than it was. These 3 stab combos have always been in NW and MM, it's nothing new like you are saying.

Just because everyone gets hit by a nerf doesn't mean it's not stupid..

Hobnobs! Obviously I am stuck on the boat to the Åland Islands on the day of the patch. Oh well, atleast I got to test some of the things a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom