Version 1.005 Update Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Augst 10th, 1813
We are more than a week in august now, still waiting for the update...
We are slowly running out of supplies, especially water. How can we hold out much longer?
The men are getting anxious to move, as we all pray for intervention by the mighty devs!
Will we be moving again soon?

Just joking, take your time, guys :razz:

Well its holiday time, you know... Vince was away 2 weeks, I was away 3 weeks, now Admiral and Beaver are away for a week...

August 10th, 1812
Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean

Its been two days since we ate the last rodent on the ship. The men are starting to get aggressive, and everyone has one thing in mind, but nobody has yet proceeded to break the ice on the issue.
Cannibalism. If we dont get a patch soon, we will have to resort to eating eachother. First ones to go are the French prisoners we captured.
Then we start working our way down from the ones who have retained some bodymass, down to the ones that are merely a shell of their former selfs.
By night, I can hear many of the crew slowly crying, and praying.
Ive decided to join their prayers, too.
A small patch cant be too much to ask...
...Right?

August 10th, 1812
Austria

It is madness. The austrian people lost their will to fight. This french general will now be able to conquer our lands and to depose our dear emperor.
We are all tired of our previous experience in the napoleonic wars. At the beginning all seemed allright but then men and women of austria got mad and they revolutionized.
We are still waiting for a sign that shows us that there is still a light at the end of the corridor.

The old man says that we are all doomed. But I don´t believe him.
There must still be hope.
I hope the Napoleonic Wars change their ways and we get something... refreshing.
We need it. And we need it as soon as possible...

Drums from the depth... They are coming.

I don't mean to sound like a pooper, but the patch was said to be released end of July, one month later and still no news. Shouldn't the custom maps be put onto a server by now so we can choose which one we like?

secretagent said:
I don't mean to sound like a pooper, but the patch was said to be released end of July, one month later and still no news. Shouldn't the custom maps be put onto a server by now so we can choose which one we like?

Just have patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom