ZHG and ZHG TDM servers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Gragnok

Knight at Arms

/]

ZHG is a 64 slot siege server hosted in Paris.
Admin List:
ZHG Vermin( Head admin)
ZHG Gragnok
ZHG Kaeli
ZHG Nireco
ZHG PinPin
ZHG Sir Marek
ZHG Thel
ZHG van

ZHG TDM is a 36 slot teamdeath match server hosted in Falkenstein. OFFLINE UNTIL BANNERLORD IS OUT
Admin List:
ZHG Gragnok (Head admin)
Lisen (Head admin)
Aeronwen/Hugs Hunny
Almogaver
CoR Inox
CoR Leoven
Knur!
Svensson
ZHG Freethorn
ZHG Kaeli
ZHG Melons
ZHG Nireco
ZHG PinPin
ZHG Sir Marek
ZHG Thel
ZHG van

Nirecotive

ZHG servers run the Nirecotive mod which adds numerous features such as weather and fun items to buy in the equipment menu like heraldic mail if you've got the cash, pistols and flaming torches. It also allows for players to spawn with random armour and weapons by emptying their equipment menu then spawning. I highly recommend that regular players on ZHG servers try the mod out as it really improves the server experience in my opinion.

Server rules
  • No racist, sexist, homophobic, anti Semitic abuse. Any behaviour of this sort will result in a permanent ban
  • Be respectful to other players. This includes not insulting individuals or clans
  • No recruiting or spamming
  • Do not harass or argue with admins 
  • No glitching 
  • No trolling/griefing 
  • No impersonation or tag abuse   
Admins are not limited to enforcing these rules and will use their powers of adminship and common sense to ensure that the server experience remains an enjoyable one for everyone.

How to post a ban or unban request

If you have been banned on one of our servers please post an unban request on this thread or alternatively on our Forum in the servers section using the following format
  • Name under which you were banned
  • Which server you are banned from
  • Why you were banned. (attempting to lie will increase the length of your ban)
  • Time and date of your ban (include the timezone) 
  • Name of the admin that banned you if known

If you wish to post a ban request please use this format
  • Which server were you on   
  • Name of the troublemaker 
  • What they were doing 
  • Time and date of the incident (include your timezone) 
  • Evidence of their bad behaviour (Screenshots are perfect but please use spoilers)   

Please use this thread to post feedback and ask questions about the servers or just to have a chat about your exploits there. We hope you enjoy playing on them  :mrgreen:

ZHG and ZHG TDM are hosted by Jest servers who both myself and Vermin would strongly recommend to anyone looking for an excellent game server provider.

I played in the siege server a few times, I stopped playing because of lame settings like self damage and auto-block.

Gragnok said:
Illusive Man said:
I played in the siege server a few times, I stopped playing because of lame settings like self damage and auto-block.
derp server uses manual block
Unless it was changed it back, I've checked the game rules and it said auto, but it was like that probably somewhere a one or two weeks ago.

its possible for your client settings to say "auto" but its the server settings that matter and by default they are always set to manual block :wink:

Gragster!

All ZHG servers are awesome and all their members fabulous.

I am proud to be an admin even though I mostly dont do much at all (honesty!), and I have never ever ever aboosed powers.

Good people, sportsmanship, friendly environment and good admins (excluding myself from this praise).

Thank you Gragnok, Vermin and ZHG.

Gragnok said:
its possible for your client settings to say "auto" but its the server settings that matter and by default they are always set to manual block :wink:
Look... I can tell the difference between auto and manual block. The auto block was on and the server rules confirmed it. When there were no enemies I could only use the lower block and when there were, I could block all the attacks simply by clicking the right mouse button very fast. Maybe the default setting is manual, but at that time it was changed to auto which led to me leaving the server for good.

Blead said:
Sounds strange and tbh I don't believe it. I've played on the server plenty of times and I never experienced it.
The days before that it was always manual, I only experienced it for one day which made me stop playing there, but if it's changed back to manual then that's great.

Sounds really dodgy, not saying you are telling lies but you would perma leave a server for a one moment lapse of regular protocol? akward.

I've never seen auto block on, on either servers.

Back
Top Bottom