10th RoA Server - I don't suggest heading there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Well the fine folk of the 10th RoA run themselves a decent server, and this morning myself and a clan mate thought we'd head over there and check it out, seeing as it was 4 am and we haven't much else going on. What we came across was perhaps the worst case of admin abuse we have ever witnessed. Their Lieutenant Colonel, "Robert Loxely" apparently enjoys his adminship, perhaps a bit too much. I've seen at least 20 different individuals kicked for accidental TK's they apologized for, for killing him, or for voicing the slightest of opinions against his constant abuse.

If you're thinking of heading to their server, I wouldn't recommend it, because you might find yourself being constantly kicked, or even banned.

Im getting my server back up. It will probably be called like 1stFKI_NA_TDM. Yall should play on it im going to attempt to have a full admin staff around the clock. Might be using old Mount and Musket maps as well.

I also have a Commander Battle server in which I will have some 80 bots per dude.

I was on there the other day and Robert Loxely was riding around on an Admin Horse with a spawned shotgun. He was also spawning Grenades and just being an all-around badmin. Sadly I usually have no choice but to play on that server because I live in Brazil and it's usually the least laggy on the list. (If anyone knows of any South American servers I would love to know.)

Commander Millander said:
Im getting my server back up. It will probably be called like 1stFKI_NA_TDM. Yall should play on it im going to attempt to have a full admin staff around the clock. Might be using old Mount and Musket maps as well.

I also have a Commander Battle server in which I will have some 80 bots per dude.

80 bots per dude, must be a **** storm of a lag, unless u got a rly good server :grin: if the AI were a bit more advanced commander battle wouldnt be boring after a few games. also some sort of reward or unlocking system should be made for commander battle, like unlock a new regiment to use in the gamemode after winning a certain amount or something :grin:

CrawDaddy said:
Just a quick tip, people can do whatever they would like to do with their servers.

Yes they can, but they should be weary of exactly what it is they do/allow when they open it up to public/community players.

ADrunkenIrishman said:
CrawDaddy said:
Just a quick tip, people can do whatever they would like to do with their servers.

Yes they can, but they should be weary of exactly what it is they do/allow when they open it up to public/community players.

like what he just said, why make a public server if your just going to blow everyone up and make them leave, also its a bad thing to do in terms of pubs coming on your server cause they arent going to join if you run around with a shotgun

romandude said:
ADrunkenIrishman said:
CrawDaddy said:

like what he just said, why make a public server if your just going to blow everyone up and make them leave, also its a bad thing to do in terms of pubs coming on your server cause they arent going to join if you run around with a shotgun

Like it or leave it, they can afford to operate like that since United is down

Menelaos16 said:
romandude said:
ADrunkenIrishman said:
CrawDaddy said:

Like it or leave it, they can afford to operate like that since United is down

They can afford to operate like that period. There is no impetus on the server owners to conform at all with what the community desires. It is entirely the choice of the players to choose the server to play on.

Back
Top Bottom