[SO] Soldiers Of Olympos (Turkish Wfas clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Berkhan

Sergeant

Soldiers Of Olympos
[SO]

http://soldiersofolymposclan.blogspot.com/

Yabancı forumda niye türkçe yazıyorsunuz abi?  :lol:

Good luck.

Sorry, but we have not time now. We will play match with CL this Saturday and with Grand Turks, next week :grin:

b]SO 13 - 7 BARABE[/b] congratulations to All SO members. And thanks to everyone who helped us.

Thanks Barabe. That was a great and amazing match for us. Thanks for all your kindness.  And congratulations to you. You are still one of the best clan in this game no matter what. :smile:

Thanks Barabe. That was a great and amazing match for us. Thanks for all your kindness.  And congratulations to you. You are still one of the best clan in this game no matter what. :smile:

Thanks for your nice words but you know it's not true anymore :smile:
Congratulations for your victory still and sorry for some Barabe members ( like me ) who was frustrated during the match.

You guys made a great match so far and I believe you can do it :smile:

Ncromancien said:

Congratulations for your victory still and sorry for some Barabe members ( like me ) who was frustrated during the match.

Do not say that, you are a really strong clan. We appreciate you. :smile: Thank you for the beautiful words. :smile: and thank you for this great game. :smile:

[SO]Furkan said:
Ncromancien said:

Do not say that, you are a really strong clan. We appreciate you. :smile: and thank you for the beautiful words. :smile:

No problem for the words, you deserved victory, nothing more to say, just do me a favour, win the league now ;p

And even if I shouldn't say that isn't it true ? :wink:

Ncromancien said:
[SO]Furkan said:
Ncromancien said:

Do not say that, you are a really strong clan. We appreciate you. :smile: and thank you for the beautiful words. :smile:

No problem for the words, you deserved victory, nothing more to say, just do me a favour, win the league now ;p

:grin: :grin: Don't worry, we've got this tournament champion after game 2 Champ clan. Barabe and SO :razz:

[SO]Furkan said:
Ncromancien said:
[SO]Furkan said:
Ncromancien said:

:grin: :grin: Don't worry, we've got this tournament champion after game 2 Champ clan. Barabe and SO :razz:

:wink:

Oh and btw, good luck against Chaos Lord :smile:

Back
Top Bottom