[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded the game and then when i tried to play the game it said:

Unable to open file: CommonRes\wb_mp_objects_a.brf

If anyone can help pleas do.

I wish this mod was completed on a smaller scale than europe 1200 or 1257 AD. while both of those are amazing mods, they both lag my computer to unplayable boredom on the campaign map and that's why unfortunatelly I had to give up on them  :sad: if this was done with fewer factions but with some new cool features and diplomacy etc, that'd be so great

How could this be dead? It looked like it had potential, the post was made 2 years ago....if it wasn't abandoned it could have been completed by now. Oh well, I only play tocan's mod, anyone have any recommendations for me? I prefer medieval era, I don't play warband to fight with muskets & rifles

The1stJackal said:
How could this be dead? It looked like it had potential, the post was made 2 years ago....if it wasn't abandoned it could have been completed by now. Oh well, I only play tocan's mod, anyone have any recommendations for me? I prefer medieval era, I don't play warband to fight with muskets & rifles
Silverstag
Brytenwalda (Pre-medieval but it's really good)
Blue Blood (not finished and probably won't but I really like it)
Prophesy of Pendor (high Fantasy tho)

MickDick said:
The1stJackal said:
Silverstag
Brytenwalda (Pre-medieval but it's really good)
Blue Blood (not finished and probably won't but I really like it)
Prophesy of Pendor (high Fantasy tho)

Honestly I loved Blue Blood and thought it had allot of potential.  Too bad  :cry:

But seriously play Europe 1200, it's the BIGGEST medieval mod map available and it's still being developed  (albeit slowly)  :smile: 

Also check my post for making potential Text tweak Changes if you want to enhance your gameplay:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295324.0.html

I played 1200 & Blue Blood for a while. They were fun and all, but I just don't like playing incomplete mods anymore. This game is notorious for having mods that aren't fully developed get dropped. Which is very...depressing. I can't seem to find any complete mods anywhere except of course Tocans'...which more like an upgrade than a mod  :razz: still lots of fun

Edit: I'll try Silverstag, Brytenwalda & Prophesy of Pendor. I won't mind some fantasy in a mod, as long as its completed. The devs can't drop what they already finished  :grin:

Update: I'll shut my trap about unfinished mods now. OMG...PoP is AMAZING  :mrgreen:

i would love to play this mod but.. gamefront banned half the planet (Italy included) so i can't download the mod, can you put the mod on Mega or Mediafire or something similar? thx

If help needed for balkan history, important ciites, villigaes, countries and lords kings etc contact me skype : nosweat_bg

Unfortunately, i am unable to download the mod, my pc tells me that there are "harmful programs" ahead and forces me back, is there any other way i can get the mod?

Back
Top Bottom