[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Not really, the way sieging works in M&B is you go to a castle, wait for 9 hours to build a latter, and then take the castle. So you can take about 45 castles in three weeks provided you can keep your men alive.

When I get around to it, sieging will not be like this, and you will have to manage your troops and your time much better to run a successful campaign, as I plan on making sieges a much more complex matter, but that is for the future.

News about the mod.

First and most important, we got a scener on deck. Steinchen has volunteered to help the mod out a little.

Second:

The alpha version world
pic1qc.jpg

cheated my ass off, took Salisbury as my own king, and decided to grant the village of Winchester to a knight
pic2qq.jpg
pic3dq.jpg

You can summon a knight in three ways, by minister (as a king), by companion or by going and talk to the knight yourself. For the sake of the screenshots I took the last.
pic4gq.jpg
pic5gs.jpg
pic6lj.jpg

Battle with my knight and my summoned levy. The knights will look much better with heraldic helmets (in first the alpha coming in 6-7 days) and with heraldic horses (when WSE gets ported to 1.153).
pic8kr.jpg

Argh! can't see any picture  :???:
..I guess... nice work..? The idea of summoning a knight sounds very interesting :smile: Oh and Heraldic Horses would be neat, provided the coat of arms applied aren't too bright. As I recall from my use of that mod, some of native banners are simply way too shiny otherwise.

GodHandApostole said:
..I guess... nice work..? The idea of summoning a knight sounds very interesting :smile:

No problem, I will just take a picture of the picture and upload that  :mrgreen:

No, that's weird, the pictures works fine for me, you can always just quote my post and put the links in your browser, is anyone else having this issue?

Udud said:
GodHandApostole said:
..I guess... nice work..? The idea of summoning a knight sounds very interesting :smile:

No problem, I will just take a picture of the picture and upload that  :mrgreen:

No, that's weird, the pictures works fine for me, you can always just quote my post and put the links in your browser, is anyone else having this issue?
Yep, I also see no pictures.... unfortunately.....

Pictures reuploaded with imageshack, the post is updated. If you guys can't see them now I am a nobody.

Working fine and that's neat! It's a feature that definitely suits feudal structure.
In place of the native bulky warhorse, I'd suggest using simple heraldic ones (such as red, blue, green, yellow and whatnot). I think they are part of an OSP but I can ask about it and send you the pack with resources, texture, Item Kind entry and Module ini.
I always keep those six, simple coloured warhorses ready and add them to mods simply because they are much more historical; only later did knights place their coat of arms on the horses' barding. I think up to the late XIII century it was rare to see that outside of military orders.
You can see here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62625104/mb11.jpg it's nothing fancy but it does the job just fine: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62625104/otm39ra%26b.gif :smile:

That would be great, and the picture speaks for itself about the accuracy of it despite the not matching colors. If you can, please send me a download link to the horses, they would do me much good.

Thanks for the support Seek n Destroy and QWW.

Asking for further information.. this far, I've only used those for myself so I never had to ask for permission to share them. In case they can be used, I think it'd be easier to attach the files to a mail. We'll see if there's a thread with a download I can provide!

And Floris pack as you may know is a compilation of mods/resources alongside their own work, and you should see the resource I posted is cited in their credits and I am certain it has the same horses that are in your screenshot. I don´t mean to be harsh, I just want to help.

Ill download the pack and see what I can find, the plain colored barded horses might just be there if I'm lucky.

quapitty said:
Nice ideas. I could maybe make some banners for you if you like.

That would be nice, I hope to replace all Native banners, and I want as many banners as possible for the knights and player to use. Anything you got would be put to use. If you can make banners for the kings such as the English banner and the Scottish banner too that would be a big bonus. Let me know if you figure you can help me out a little with banners.

Love the recruitment system, potentially you could also allow the player to send a messenger to different villages and ask them to gather their men and meet up at a town or something. Could also be handy if the enemy are invading your realm.

Back
Top Bottom