[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Ogagon said:
NikeBG said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
winrehs007 said:
thomasNL01 said:
they are free, so you then have an army.

Besides, this feature was made for historical accuracy.
This mod will focus a lot on that after all.

Free for 3 weeks? WTF?!?

Historical accuracy? With that feature? I think not.

No need to sound rude.
Especially if you're actually wrong.
Burn!

Lol Udud wouldn't be so happy about this "burn" post I'd edit it if I were you anyhow it'd be great if anyone could post some in-game screenshots for as a new primary screenshot for our nexus mod page :razz:.

Question: Will these new features also apply for AI Lords/Kings? For example, a town owned by me starts a rebellion. Could this rebellion also happen for a town owned by an AI Lord/King?

Ohya @Udud, I'm uploading the new version as of right now onto the nexus mod it should be up to date in a few more minutes. Also there's a bug you can't start as a noble at least for me... :???:

Wu-long said:
...Also there's a bug you can't start as a noble at least for me... :???:
I could without problems

But there are still those walls in the lord's hall. F.e. in Bergen
Important!!: Something got messed up with the entry points.... you cannot use the doors in towns or castels properly they all got totaly mixed up. That happened in E1200 and is a contionous pain.... Maybe it got something to do with the town menus??

Jaume said:
It's true, when you start as a lord, you can't create character, the window is black  :wink:
Hmmm... I just tried it, and I don't have such problems - everything goes well.

Sometimes, I cannot capture prisoners. The button "capture" stays grey. Though I have room for 10... F.e. right now with Irish villeins. I had the same thing with some English deserters a few times.

Chees3 said:
I cannot distinguish between enemies and teamates in tournaments .
Is there anyway to work around this without enabling health bars?

Almost forgot about that lol thanks for the reminder mate. Anyhow the mod is now uploaded to nexus.

Hotfix is up. Download, unpack and overwrite into your Blue Blood folder. It is 100% save game compatible.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21985688/Hotfix.zip

-Heraldic Cerveliere now works
-Arena opponents were naked
-Your knight now joins you probably when summoned at the village
-Tundra and desert bandits' icon will now change back to land when not on the sea
-Entrances are now working correctly (thanks to MadVader)

Back
Top Bottom