Historic Thread for Floris Workshop Development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weekly budget is not displaying the full information any longer.  Whether I wait for the pop-up or call it up myself it is incomplete.

I've submitted a bug ticket with screenshot: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/windyplains/support/tickets/359-bug--incomplete-weekly-budget#/activity/ticket:

Cheers.

Am I missing where we speak to someone about all the improvements to our various fiefs (chamberlain in native?).  My appointees seem to only care about the fief they are assigned to apart from my wife who deals with overall policy.  I'm sure it must be somewhere but for the moment I'm having to visit each fief to deal with improvements.

BTW, there are no different / expanded conversational options if one assigns a companion instead of the wife, right?  I didn't see any when I tested it so I left it with her.

another problem i noticed is... the npc's... switch weapons rapidly... and sometimes theiir attack doesnt even register animation but works.... they go all jesus on the cross arms extended ...

1. rapidly switch

2. they dont always show the attack that happens

3. extended arms walking (maybe even floating)

3.a seems to be with polearms/pikes

rhaeloth said:
another problem i noticed is... the npc's... switch weapons rapidly... and sometimes theiir attack doesnt even register animation but works.... they go all jesus on the cross arms extended ...

1. rapidly switch

2. they dont always show the attack that happens

3. extended arms walking (maybe even floating)

3.a seems to be with polearms/pikes

Point 3 is a reported bug. Overhead attack attempts with some polearm weapons result in that animation.

rhaeloth, have you visited Windyplains' Assembla page yet? You seem to be active in your feedback, so I encourage you to get there.

I do not know of this page. I would like to inquire or maybe suggest... the tint that floris seems to have in its game, to be reduced a little...

adds to an aggravating eye trying to play at night or even loses appeal during day at times if consistency since first floris stays true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom