Green's Skins [Retextures]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon said:
I myself don't rly play as the 32, so I can't really see the difference with the original one!
Maybe you should add the old pictures as well, so ppl can really see the difference?
P.S. Looking at the first few results, I'm sure you did a great job :grin:

The major differences would the be colour of the facings and the shako plate. And if you are ever UK bound in Cornwall go see the DCLI Musuem in Bodmin. It really is one of the regions more interesting musuems.

All UK army players who live below Bristol tip their hats to you great job.

SeanBeansShako said:
Maroon said:
I myself don't rly play as the 32, so I can't really see the difference with the original one!
Maybe you should add the old pictures as well, so ppl can really see the difference?
P.S. Looking at the first few results, I'm sure you did a great job :grin:

The major differences would the be colour of the facings and the shako plate. And if you are ever UK bound in Cornwall go see the DCLI Musuem in Bodmin. It really is one of the regions more interesting musuems.

All UK army players who live below Bristol tip their hats to you great job.

Thanks my friend, from the way you speak it's probably safe to assume you're a Westcountry boy like myself. Maybe I'll try to make the Devonshire and Somersetshire regiments too if I get the time! :razz:

I copied, renamed it an all exactly like you said.

Edit: please send detailed instructions before 945pm GMT as that is when our training starts and we require the textures for then, thanks.

I think something went wrong with my pants.  :shock: (Think I just gave you a preview of my WIP map o_O)

Edit: Admin horses now appear as heavy horses for me. :razz:

mb_warband%202012-06-07%2014-39-51-13.jpg
mb_warband%202012-06-07%2014-39-53-98.jpg

James Stewart said:
Oh Green you so Cornish, but they do actually look quite spiffy. :grin:

<3

SvenssonHD said:
I think something went wrong with my pants.  :shock: (Think I just gave you a preview of my WIP map o_O)

Edit: Admin horses now appear as heavy horses for me. :razz:

mb_warband%202012-06-07%2014-39-51-13.jpg
mb_warband%202012-06-07%2014-39-53-98.jpg

Yeah I had this error as well. I restored all my original files and reinstalled it all again. I'll look into it in a bit for you, sorry about that. :\

EDIT: I think I found the problem here. Ok restore your vanilla files and then install this version. Hopefully it'll work now.

http://ge.tt/1CdWRnI/v/0

Would be nice if the 32nd was the alternate British line or another light infantry unit to have instead of the 51st.

If you've downloaded the 32nd skins, please make sure to download the more updated version. Should fix the errors (if you have any).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom