1st Celtic Brigade-Australian regiment (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

1st Celtic Brigade- Second Oldest Australian Regiment

Who we are:
The 1stCB are involved in MOV and CG weekly Napoleonic Wars line battles that include Cavalry ,Artillery and Skirmishers. Although of late we mainly participate as Line Infantry only, we do try our hand at other aspects of the game. We may not be the most hardcore or serious role-play regiment, but we aim to have fun, whilst playing competitively. Being the second oldest Australian regiment- formed in January 2012, soon after the 102nd Regiment- we strive to continue the legacy of the group and uphold the reputation of the regiment through our decorum and behavior on the battlefield. Despite our somewhat lax expectations, the Regiment is still expected to display discipline and maturity when in a competitive event. Failure to do so can lead to a temporary ban off the team speak.

Our goals:
We endevour to create a fun environment to cater for the enjoyment of both casual and dedicated players of Mount and Blade, and indeed, other games, where a sense of camaraderie is gained. We also aim to once more regain some of our lost glory, hoping to once more become the largest regiment that can field all branches of Artillery, Cavalry and Skirmishers along the main infantry body. Furthermore, it is the hope of the 1st Celtic Brigade that we may soon spread into other games and M&B modules, such as North and South, Total War series, Rust and other upcoming titles.

Idea behind the 1st Celtic Brigade:
1stCB is a French orientated regiment, with the concept being that nationalistic Welsh, Manx, Irish, Cornish and Scottish soldiers fight for Emperor Napoleon I as they leave the tyrannical rule of the English. Through this, they hope to gain more respect in their new land of adoption, and possibly have the chance to return to the Isles to liberate their homeland.

How to Join:
The easiest way to sign up is by either adding myself or Marechal Soult on steam, and announcing who you are and that you were directed by the forums.
You can contact us here:
Apollo: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029742388/
Marechal Soult/Marshal Evans: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017529070/ or http://steamcommunity.com/id/wedgy4life/

NOTE:
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO POST YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE FORUM. RIGID APPLICATIONS ARE NOT NECESSARY WHEN ESTABLISHING CONTACT THROUGH STEAM, JUST A MINOR INTRODUCTION IS NEEDED.

Last edited:
What is your in game name?

Phate

Who invited or told you to apply?

N/A

What is your steam name?

Winfield101 (or) Very nice, your movement

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience

Predominantly single-player MB:WB, but have been playing and enjoying NW for a little over a fortnight. 80+ hours logged on Steam for WB.

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)?

What is your location(Timezone needed)?

Brisbane, QLD (GMT/UTC +10)

Why do you want to join the 1st CB?

Looking for a stable, established and organised Regiment to join so I can participate in LBs and other events.

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery

Infantry.

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)?

Apt at commanding line infantry.

Anymore information about yourself?

Nil.

Phate said:

Phate

N/A

What is your steam name?

Winfield101 (or) Very nice, your movement

Predominantly single-player MB:WB, but have been playing and enjoying NW for a little over a fortnight. 80+ hours logged on Steam for WB.

Brisbane, QLD (GMT/UTC +10)

Looking for a stable, established and organised Regiment to join so I can participate in LBs and other events.

Infantry.

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)?

Apt at commanding line infantry.

Nil.

Hey Phate. Welcome to the regiment  :grin:
Join Australia MM PLayers steam group and 1st Celtic Brigade steam group.
I'll add you on steam. And don't forget to add 1stCB_pvt to your name  :smile:

Horatio

N/A

What is your steam name?

happyfunrock

some single player experience and mostly online multiplayer battles.been trying to master the ways of the bayonet and the sword but its hard with high latency on EU/US servers

Singapore GMT +8

Infantry.

Organizing

I love cookies.

You're most welcome to join Horatio. Tags : 1stCB_pvt_**your name** with french tricolour. We usually play on Aus_MainEvent_NW, and our teamspeak is 173.199.80.178:9317 (just say you're with us)

Thanks :smile: I tried to find Aus_Mainevent_Nw last night on mount and blade Napoleon but I couldn't find a server.So I tried looking at MM,shall try again later :smile:

hmm, might be Aus_MainEvent_NW or NW_MainEvent_Aus. Lil sick at the moment, so i kinda forgot  :oops:

200 slots anyway, in the Oceanic region- shouldnt be that hard to find (NOT NW_Official_Aus)

Simply look for 200 slot server, make sure it's not PW, check if people Are playing, as Soult said not Offical AU, if no one is in MainEvent then look for a 128 slots team death match server.

sillyshark5

N/A

What is your steam name?

sillyshark5

Just some online gameplay

ACT, Canberra GMT + 10:00

Because there seems to be few other Australian Regiments

Infantry

Not really

I LIKE TRAINS

You are most welcome. 173.199.80.178:9317 that is our teamspeak- just say who you are and you're after the 1stCB. Emblem is French tricolour, name is 1stCB_pvt_**yourname**

Back
Top Bottom