1st Celtic Brigade-Australian regiment (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Indeed, we are still active and still alive- though we don't have a skrim/lb every night anymore :smile:.

We recently suffered a split, losing between 8-10 members, so roughly a third of the active players. The players are divided amongst branch leaders, who have a more accurate tally on their own troop. I'd say we have between 10-12 regular (as in, attend majority of linebattles), about 8-10 semi-regulars (those who come on when they can, but are burdened by real life commitments) and about 10+ casuals or as we call them, 'reserves'- the ones who really only can come on if we need the manpower.

What is your in game name?

Liljohnny

Who invited or told you to apply?

N/A

What is your steam name?

dfs187

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience

10 hours of MP and Single Player :smile:

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)?

What is your location(Timezone needed)?

Perth, WA UTC/GMT +8 hours

Why do you want to join the 1st CB?

Looking for a regiment for large line battles!

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery

Infantry.

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)?

commanding line infantry.

Anymore information about yourself?

im a good shot and LOVE the game :smile:

mmm, right. CB has become slightly inactive over the past couple months. We only have about 10 active now. However, if you're still interested in joining us, or our fellow regiment the FC (AKA 4th Kings Own Regiment), you're more than welcome to join us on this teamspeak: 27.50.71.250:9988

In-Game name: Snugglez

Who invited you or told you to apply: N/A

Steam name: SnugglezTheGreat

Experience with MB: 70 hours logged on steam

Why do you want to join: I have been searching for an active Australian regiment

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars: Infantry

Do you have any other skills in NW that could contribute to the regiment: taking orders...

Additional infomation: good at rifleman? 

Hey Snugglez, I added you on Steam and sent you a message. If you could reply to indicate whether you are still interested or not interested in joining the 1stCB that would be great. Hopefully you still are  :grin:

In-Game name: Doug

Steam name: Kaizoku

Experience with MB: 106 hours logged on steam

Why do you want to join: I have been searching for an active Australian regiment

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars: Infantry

Do you have any other skills in NW that could contribute to the regiment:
Run a Pirate star citizen org so know about admin and advertisement.

Hey mate nice to see an Aus regiment here's my application!

In-Game name: Ca453

Steam name: Filthy Ab

Experience with MB: 527 hours(Mostly singleplayer, just getting back into multi now)

Why do you want to join: To join in on some regiment fights

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars: Infantry/Cavalry

Do you have any other skills in NW that could contribute to the regiment: Haven't played NW for to long so not yet

Apologies for not noticing your application. Please note the preferred method written in the regimental summary/OP. The regiment is still active and recruiting, with volunteers and new recruits most welcome

Despite the lack of activity on the TaleWorld Forums, the regiment is active and accepting new recruits. The original post has been updated, if you're interested in joining please contact via the Steam profiles provided. As you can see, we don't monitor the forums regularly. 

Back
Top Bottom