1st Celtic Brigade-Australian regiment (recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

North!  :grin:
As the Celtic Brigade, we have the opportunity to use either the 69th Fighting Irish (which is what we are predominantly using so far) and the Cameroon Highlanders! Thinking of having the Line as 69th, the Grenadiers reformed into a secondary company (as the Highlanders) and our skirmishers as the Brooklyn. The Cavalry, artillery and sappers are self explanatory  :lol:

Good linebattle guys, Karl went 5-1 in the first round of the first map didn't he?  :grin:
Anyway, training on Sunday?

Oh and also, ANH have an American server now so we might be line battling Americans with the 10thRM.
(key word is might)

What is your in game name? Athairne_Hughes

Who invited or told you to apply? Son_of_apollo on a warband dueling server.

What is your steam name? hailmar

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience Very very little sorry, I only bought the game 5 days ago... BUT I am super keen.

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)? 17 years old.

What is your location(Timezone needed)? GMT plus 10 or Brisbane, whichever one is easier.

Why do you want to join the 1st CB? BECAUSE I love NW and I cant find any decent Aussie/NZ reggies

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery: Hmm I am fairly new to this and I havent got much experience, but I would have to say Infantry.

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)? I dont know to be honest, I dont want to sound cocky so i will just keep quiet, if I have leadership qualities perhaps the officers will notice. For now I am happy to take orders.

Anymore information about yourself? Absolutely love the NW era, and bought the game the same day I found out about it, awesome game and I hope to progress in it.

I sent your app onto Soult (the regimental leader) and he'll get back to me. I pretty certain  you will get in, 1stCB_pvt_**yourname** are the tags that you need to wear  in NW

I'll try add you on steam, but if that doesn't work oculd you join the Steam group Aus_MM_Players? It's our steam page. Oh and have you got Team Speak?

Hope to see around.

Ok thanks heaps, I do have team speak, thanks mate.

EDIT: Do we have a server? And if so what type of server is it so i can filter and whats it called?

Hailmar said:
Ok thanks heaps, I do have team speak, thanks mate.

EDIT: Do we have a server? And if so what type of server is it so i can filter and whats it called?

Our TS is 173.199.80.178:9317 we share it with a few other regiments.
Oh and for in-game we normally play in ANH_MainEvent_NW

Kaisev said:
Good luck

Thanks mate  :grin:

What is your in game name? lordgiza

Who invited or told you to apply? Seen you in Linebattles.

What is your steam name? lordgiza

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience Many, MANY hours in both. Modded and unmodded.

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)? 18

What is your location(Timezone needed)? Perth,WA UTC+8.

Why do you want to join the 1st CB? You seem like an active Australian regiment that has an artillery section that actually plays artillery.

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery: Artillery ranging mostly (using the pieces themselves).

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)? I'm very active and have some organisational skills. Also I always run in ranged mode (a lot of people seem to forget).

Anymore information about yourself? Nothing that will not come out in TS3.

What is your in game name? ZigZigoon

Who invited or told you to apply? No-one I can on my own will.

What is your steam name? MoustachedEuropean

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience 100 hours of warband and 30-40 hours of Napoleonic Wars.

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)? 15

What is your location(Timezone needed)? Adelaide (+9:30)

Why do you want to join the 1st CB? So I may help my brothers in arms win every battle.

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry/Artillery. Infantry. I am all right at Dragoons as well.

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)? I am a apt Commander and have lead a few line battles in my past.

Anymore information about yourself? Nil.

ZigZigoon, we wish to interview you for a placement in 1stCB if you are still intending to join. Teamspeak is 173.199.80.178:9317 . State a time you can join and we shall commence it

What is your in game name? Gapppy

Who invited or told you to apply? Happily for you, you are first on google search.

What is your steam name? maddog_ad1

What is your past Mount & Musket(Napleonic Wars) and Warband experience?  I have been in an american brigade for a few months now but the lag holds me back, I have played all possible roels but have been proved best in Infantry and Cavalry.

What is your age(This answer will not affect application)? 17

What is your location(Timezone needed)? Rural NSW (EST Sydney)

Why do you want to join the 1st CB? I've been looking for a large Australian Napoleonic Wars regiment to compete in large line battles, finally!

What is your best aspect of Napoleonic Wars? Infantry/Cavalry

Do you have any other skills in NW that would contribute to the regiment (eg-Commanding/Organising)? In my last regiment that was sadly american based I was simply a linesman, but would consider stepping up to the challenge of leading a line.

Anymore information about yourself? I want to know about you!  Whats your teamspeak IP?

Welcome to the regiment Gapppy. We'd be happy to see you join our ranks, and more so if you can talk to some of the lads on teamspeak: 173.199.80.178:9354. Just say you're looking for the Celtic Brigade and you'll be sent our way. For now, you'll stay as a infantry ranker (private0, but stay with us long enough, and contribute/support the reg often, and you can find yourself in another branch with an officer role.

Back
Top Bottom