The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks good, although the lower part of her body seems to be bent towards her left, while the legs are drawed from the front.

I've been through a lot of trouble with signing up for school courses, and it's pissing me of.
I needed something to lift my spirits, so I drawed this.
I believe someone on DeviantArt said he was told this was one of the hardest things to draw, but I thought: "how hard can it be". :wink:
tekenboekje34001.png
Done without a reference (besides browsing DeviantArt 2 or 3 days ago), and I am rather proud of that.
I guess it's not a total failure...

Some sketches I made last week, for re-enactment and the lulz. All redrawn from pictures.
IMGP7332.JPG

IMGP7333.JPG

IMGP7334.JPG

Those pink stripes on the legs look kinda weird too, IMHO. Nice work though.

Si-A-erra. said:
Went to the British Museum today and did some drawings, when I finished I realised It looked like a series of drawins some one posted up on here  :lol: I will upload it soon.
I am curious.

Tomy44, is that Anne Frank? :???:

Viccccccccccccccard, keep drawing, its getting better already. :grin:

New pen drawing:
tekenboekje37001.png
tekenboekje37a001.png

These guys kicked the asses of the likes of Sharpe.

Amontadillo said:
Both arms seem a little short, and the elbow part of her right arm justt feels off, somehow.
Hmmm, FYI it's actually me on the picture. I just ''copied'' or just sketched the pose I was making specially for this pic. So yah, I am short :grin: ( in every way)

Captured Joe said:
New pen drawing:
tekenboekje37001.png
tekenboekje37a001.png

These guys kicked the asses of the likes of Sharpe.

Patricio's?

They look so nice! I love the new style!  :grin:

Thank you so much!

Yes, they are Patricios. One of my favorite Napoleonic units.

I do like my old style (with pencil) more than with pen, because face details get lost easily this way, and I am still struggling with shading sometimes. But I spent most of my HB pencils (they're now 1/3 or so of their initial length and quite unwieldy), so I have to use lesser quality ones to scetch around before doing stuff with my pen. Still glad you liked it.

Back
Top Bottom