Formation orders

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes I can not figure out the command keys myself. Maybe someone would be so kind to write them up in the FAQS thread  :grin:

Ah formation keys are:

k
l
and ;

";" is the formation for the square infantry, i'm sorry i don't know what the others
are.I'll add them to the FAQ, FAQ with "a" not "u" :grin:

k should be shield wall, so i guess l is for cavalry wedge (i never use it).

There are also minimum requirements for formations, meaning if you have too few men you can't use them. For the cavalry the minimum is 5.

somehow the 'l' command doesn't do anything. Do I have to hit another key to activate the formation order menu first? When I hit l while my cavalry is selected nothing happens...

The commands for me are:

"J" form ranks
"K" form shield wall

";" form wedge
" '/@" form square

This is default using a QWERTY keyboard.

Ulreijk the Frisian said:
somehow the 'l' command doesn't do anything. Do I have to hit another key to activate the formation order menu first? When I hit l while my cavalry is selected nothing happens...

I'm confused, the formations are formed only by hitting the keys.You don't need to
do anything else.

Funkeh said:
The commands for me are:

"J" form ranks
"K" form shield wall

";" form wedge
" '/@" form square

This is default using a QWERTY keyboard.

I really don't know, i think that i use a qwerty keyboard too.
Do the qwerty's are named because the first letter's in the upper-lest are
q-w-e-r-t-y? If that is correct then i also use a qwerty.

Anybody else has the same thing with formation keys?

Sorry for the double post, but do the keys

K
l
;

work for everyone? Or some of you use these keys?

"J" form ranks
"K" form shield wall

";" form wedge
" '/@" form square

My Infantry will not charge or Advance when I use the Battle Menu, as far as I can tell the actual formation commands work, but it's making my life hell as my archers will Advance but my infantry just sits in the back and will not move forward unless I click on the minimap to place a flag down, at that point they will move to that position. Any advice on this?

Back
Top Bottom