Custom skin showcase.Frontpage RE-Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Rudovich said:
piccy.png

Not finished yet, I need to re-rig it(did auto now, didn't turn out well) and fix the normal map a bit. It also needs some blue pants.

Is this le Danish/Norwegian uniform you were talking about?

It looks splendid! :smile:

This reminds me of my not so great skins in Mount and Musket  :neutral:
customuniform.jpg

Also I have a question, How to you go over a uniform with a different color but keeping the uniform ripple?

Commander Millander said:
Also I have a question, How to you go over a uniform with a different color but keeping the uniform ripple?

Multiply.

Either multiply on the layer, or you select the layer and click on effects and use the colour with multiply option.

Heres the 58th's textures for NW, 1st Version.
Ranker
2012060200001h.jpg

Ensign with historical colours
2012060200004l.jpg

Officer
2012060200007.jpg

Lovely reskins all around. Hope most of you will be working on the NW Campaign mod.

Londnred, if you do requests I'd love you to take a crack at doing the 32nd Light Foot to replace the 51st for some of us who live below Bristol who play this game too :wink:

Commander Millander said:
Mitchel said:
Little thing  what I'm working on  :razz:

26B88C75F5BEDA1C5901DA60A5026A59DFB216CD

It's just the 45e officer's hat but moved.

if you had that bicorn replacing the french 45e....I would love you.

I can do that, it just need a little fix but it will be ready for battle this weekend I think.

gokiller said:
Rudovich said:
piccy.png

Not finished yet, I need to re-rig it(did auto now, didn't turn out well) and fix the normal map a bit. It also needs some blue pants.

Is this le Danish/Norwegian uniform you were talking about?

It looks splendid! :smile:

I do believe those to be the Oldenborgske Grenadiers.

Artillery of the Guard, replaces Russia's 8th battery.

It gives the Russian artillery crewmen the eagle plate and collar/cuff loops of the guard... and also white pants as these were more common. The 8-B on the shoulder boards is also removed. Seeing as I'm in the Artillery section of the LGP (formerly 7y), which is a Leib-Gvardiya regiment, I figured we needed something with a little more class  :wink:

b9maG.jpg

kK6Te.jpg

Xi5Tn.jpg

LGP/7y Forum Link
Download Link (Mediafire)

README with credits and installation instructions included in the RAR

EDIT: This has the unforeseen side-effect of also changing the Russian sapper into a guardsman.

Here I'm again with my today's little work  :razz:. Any comments, suggestions or what ever thing you want say are welcoming.

B4CB72115502F85B892CD0B8771525DB1333AB94

I have to improve and correct some things as the spec of the grenade.

I have a little question, can anyone tell me how can I animate an uniform easily (I mean make it playable  :razz:)

Pleas excuse my bad English today, I'm very busy and I have to tip faster.

I have a problem with my files when I retexture them. I edit the regular file, the _n and the _s files too, and yet this always occurs. What am I doing wrong?

B0CBE967EAF8E41C4C1DC85F77F2F9A7D07D3323
C3AFC1A8C0EF5D87E23F465D827F5C5E3E080DE3

I would really like to know how to fix this. ;_;

can someone post a tutorial on how to make skins? i might have some cool skins in mind but im not sure how to skin

Gwyrdh said:
I have a problem with my files when I retexture them. I edit the regular file, the _n and the _s files too, and yet this always occurs. What am I doing wrong?

B0CBE967EAF8E41C4C1DC85F77F2F9A7D07D3323
C3AFC1A8C0EF5D87E23F465D827F5C5E3E080DE3

I would really like to know how to fix this. ;_;

Hey mate,

yes I can see the error. You have to rework the alpha channels, to avoid that error :wink:

Back
Top Bottom