MP Other Custom Swedish sound pack

Users who are viewing this thread

tompaw0w

Greetings,

My friend Modig (you're my heart, you're my soul!) have pulled together a pretty cool sound-pack for the French faction - in Swedish! He's probably going to release the whole sound-pack quite soon I guess, so check back in a couple of days if you want it.
Preview
Download

Sven

This'll be useful for the single-player mod that Gokiller is making, and if anyone wants to make a Swedish reskin. Nice work, thanks a lot!

For those who are having trouble installing the sounds:

Download the file. Unzip the files using WINrar or any other unzipping software. Extract it to a location of your own choice. Drag all the files into Modules > Napoleonic Wars > Sounds.

Done! Enjoy the swedishness.

Whilst a Good job, I sense a lack of "Låt dem få smaka Svenskt Stål!" or, for good riddance, "Avancera Bakåt", For surrender.

Talii said:
Whilst a Good job, I sense a lack of "Låt dem få smaka Svenskt Stål!" or, for good riddance, "Avancera Bakåt", For surrender.

My general feeling is that the sound directory of Empire and Napoleon Total War needs to be rannsacked  :mrgreen:

Thokan said:
Talii said:

My general feeling is that the sound directory of Empire and Napoleon Total War needs to be rannsacked  :mrgreen:

My Thought exactly. "Advance Backwards" is simply the most awesome way to say Retreat.

I've tried it before, and you'll need to model. Due to Britains lack of lancers, they're ideal when remaking the swedish faction, but the kilts of the highlanders will cause trouble.

Back
Top Bottom