2nd Coldstream Guards [ Recruiting ] EU

Users who are viewing this thread

68e169122f2b395f405ca2e233a77c99.jpg

Schedule

This is the schedule of the 2nd Coldstream Guards, all times are expressed in UK Time.

Monday : Historical Linebattle 7:00 PM

Wednessday : Weekly Training (All-included) 7:00 PM

Friday : IIe Corps Friday Linebattle 7:00 PM

Saturday : Currently a public playing session, looking for a weekly event to join.

Sunday : 13te Linebattle Event or Royal Scots Siege Event 7:00 PM

Additional Linebattles or trainings are announced in steam. We also do a lot of public playing together and groupfighting trainings/ warm-ups are held almost daily.

Ranking

afdd02d7bfaa1f9a34d697f27258d87d.jpg

How to Join us

In-game name:
Steam name:
How long have you been active in the game:
Which days can you play in the evenings:
Will you fight with honour, loyalty and dedication in the 2nd Coldstream Guards:

Heh I like how you brought back your 2nd Coldstream thread when there's already a 2nd Coldstream, yet you still know that, but you keep your tags and your thread, also it's funny you got the same spacers from the 2ndCS thread from waaay back when Crawford didn't update his thread with new graphics...

There is already a 2nd Coldstream Regiment. You guys should change your name because you're going to be infringing on another reg's identity. Why not change to 1st Coldstream or 3rd Coldstream?

3rd Coldstream were pretty prolific in past campaigns actually.

Evanovic said:
There is already a 2nd Coldstream Regiment. You guys should change your name because you're going to be infringing on another reg's identity. Why not change to 1st Coldstream or 3rd Coldstream?

3rd Coldstream were pretty prolific in past campaigns actually.

Last Time I'm gonna say it : Regiment names are restricted to continent / timezone; we are allowed to have this name + we use different tags  :evil:

Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
Last Time I'm gonna say it : Regiment names are restricted to continent / timezone; we are allowed to have this name + we use different tags  :evil:

It does not say that in the Regiment Guidlines/Rules thread and your tags are similar enough to constitute a violation.

Evanovic said:

It does not say that in the Regiment Guidlines/Rules thread and your tags are similar enough to constitute a violation.

cenzila said:
Hi. I was made aware that there is an eu reg that has the same name. As it would be unfair to restrict names globally they are restricted on a timezone basis. As your reg is based in NA you will have jurisdiction of your name within NA only. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Excellent charge :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nT--ClR_RI&feature=g-u-u

oh, good grief. o.0  whoever runs that Line Battle Must be Real Lax on rules..  if they have any. 

New conditions like that would have bad implications for global regiments. It would be good to sort out some new rules in the Regiment Rules thread so that there is a defined procedure for this sort of stuff.

Evanovic said:
New conditions like that would have bad implications for global regiments.

Is it me or does that guy look like a pain in the @? :roll:
I mean, His messages are ruining this thread, while what he keeps asking for, doesn't even bother any of both 2nd Coldstream regiment leaders.
I also don't understand why he keep posting messages on a regiments thread while he could simply ask it in private, it's not like Spartan is hiding his steam or that the forum has no Private Messages...

And seriously, how in the world would this "new condition" have "bad implications" for regiments... :neutral:

I thought your regiment thread could do with bumping up into the present a bit more Spartan  :wink: Seriously though you could use this thread as somewhere for your members to post comments or ideas, rather than have it remain a discussion on two different time zones using the same regiment name  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom