I'm off to war. Good luck with PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldric

Grandmaster Knight
Hail everyone.
Even tough it's not much a surprise, i currently have matters to attend  for 3 months. While i may be able to check forums and find some time to answer to PM, you may now congratulate my new replacement which will be Gimli
He is now officially in charge

Therefore i ask all admins and Map makers to now contact Gimli ( PM : Gimlistep) in order to handle map and events.
He will soon receive my current map pack and will be able to handle out event with possibly more preparations then what i used to do.

You may ask yourself. "Impossible, what is more important the fate of a 200-300 players communities where half are warmongers kiddies and the others half are taverns sitters ? "

Well i have my part in the international Neo-liberal war for the glorious light of the Money-God  and therefore the headquarters will drop me in India to secure vital resources for the fatherland.
To do this task, i'm not alone, i'm equipped with the latest suit & tie "Business class" Body armors and others secrets weapons  i couldn't reveal on a public forum.
Upon landing i shall gather up to the rally point with others Europeans paratroopers where we will secure and defend the forward post at all costs in order to prevent the Asian's foreigners onslaught to step in our rightfully conquered territory.
We shall prevail.
See you soon.

kthxbai will miss you, don't forget your chewtoys.

banshee said:
what Gimli noo I will never be unbannaned :cry:

LOL @ you man.  Ikr, way to replace the most forgiving member of the team with the ultimate hardass. This will be amusing.

To do this task, i'm not alone, i'm equipped with the latest suit & tie "Business class" Body armors and others secrets weapons  i couldn't reveal on a public forum.
Upon landing i shall gather up to the rally point with others Europeans paratroopers where we will secure and defend the forward post at all costs in order to prevent the Asian's foreigners onslaught to step in our rightfully conquered territory.

Not sure if serious or...

Either way, good luck with wherever your going. About the replacement.... eh....

Aldric said:
Hail everyone.
Even tough it's not much a surprise, i currently have matters to attend  for 3 months. While i may be able to check forums and find some time to answer to PM, you may now congratulate my new replacement which will be Gimli
He is now officially in charge

Therefore i ask all admins and Map makers to now contact Gimli ( PM : Gimlistep) in order to handle map and events.
He will soon receive my current map pack and will be able to handle out event with possibly more preparations then what i used to do.

You may ask yourself. "Impossible, what is more important the fate of a 200-300 players communities where half are warmongers kiddies and the others half are taverns sitters ? "

Well i have my part in the international Neo-liberal war for the glorious light of the Money-God  and therefore the headquarters will drop me in India to secure vital resources for the fatherland.
We shall prevail.
See you soon.

Be Safe my friend

Whalen207 said:
Frrt.
Well there goes my event.  :roll:

We can still do it, get in contact with me.

Boarlady said:
LOL @ you man.  Ikr, way to replace the most forgiving member of the team with the ultimate hardass. This will be amusing.

It's OK, there is always the "benevolent" Dom to even things out.

I stand a chance of being called back up myself.......

I feel you with the neo-liberal bull****

but for some reason.....not sure if you`re joking :lol:

I pretty much can't even volunteer unless I get a Battalion letter about it, or so I was told. I technically Can but what my Readiness NCO was telling is the Battalion commander wasn't signing off on any. The Uniform feels somehow incomplete without a Deployment Patch  :neutral:

Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Whalen207 said:
Frrt.
Well there goes my event.  :roll:

We can still do it, get in contact with me.

Boarlady said:

It's OK, there is always the "benevolent" Dom to even things out.

speaking of that did you get my message yet :S

Cya Mr boss man, have a thrilling adventure. I'll miss your giggles in the events. I can't imagine Gimli giggling like you did :cry: Bring me back something. And keep safe friend.

Congratulating Gimli now. Good job, I knew you'd be at the top some day.

Back
Top Bottom