Hæringar [EU Norðmenn bande, formerly 'the Haraz']

Users who are viewing this thread

fulkinnenskismall2.png

return.png

With the latest patch of Vikingr, the Haraz, formerly the Harras, have come back into the Vikingr fold - we didn't leave, we just went on holiday for a short while. However we're back and now pushing this 'clan' in two directions.

Firstly, the Haraz; The Haraz is our regular 'clan' and it is under its banner that we will always fight. As mercenaries we can join any faction really but it is with the Norðmann that we are 'at home' as most of the Haraz are descended from Scandinavian stock (for example Fulk inn enski has Scandinavian blood through his father, Léofwine, and his grandmother) and as Norðmann we can have our rather natty shields. For events we will primarily play as members of the Norðmann faction.

Secondly, Men of Grimoult; One of the groups for the upcoming Battle of Val-ès-Dunes are the Gents of Plessiez, the men of Grimoult. As this group is fighting under our banner we (alright, I) decided to make this the Normant face of the clan. So for events where the Norðmann are not involved but Normanz are, then we will play as Normanz.

See you on the battlefield,

Fulke li Bâtard,
Leader of the Haraz

And apparently the Haraz performed well, indeed. Another job well done on the graphics as well, Rapier (or kudos to the Chinese graphic artist you've got lucked up in your basement)!

Yes the chaps did very well. Think our pinnacle was the 3rd round of the first Battle where we mopped up a group of Loyalists and then came crashing into the bulk of the Loyalist armies flank and reaped havoc. Damned good fun.

I really need to update the first page, add in about the Men of Grimoult and so on but I need to find where I put the will to do it.

Bloody good fun tonight chaps. We must play more Vikingr! I do always feel a slight sad twinge for not playing under Aethelwulf anymore, may roll out the bastard for old times sake.

Also many a sod who I was protecting with my long spear and shield combo suddenly just upped and ran leaving me to fight two opponents when if they just herded the sods like we as a group do then we would of had a glorious victory. I can hear the cogs in Richards head contemplating that old spear training event.

Back
Top Bottom