Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Well before the thread is even done being made let me say that I love the idea!
Well you have mine to see yet :razz: me and robin will both be making a thread and the owner will pick which one he wants. I have also come up with an event idea of stanis barathian's invasion of kings landing as a posible event idea.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Domhnall mac Raghnaill said:
Well before the thread is even done being made let me say that I love the idea!
Well you have mine to see yet :razz: me and robin will both be making a thread and the owner will pick which one he wants. I have also come up with an event idea of stanis barathian's invasion of kings landing as a posible event idea.

So three of you will create the same thread? I don't like that idea too much. But I do like the idea of a game of thrones themed roleplay, I hope your server becomes popular!

So we are all going to pick characters out of the book, to RP? and or just be normal people of westoroes?

its left up to the player base the act on this. However we encourage them to take a character out of the book. We understand that two people may want to be the same character so we have to improvise.

Legolan said:
So we are all going to pick characters out of the book, to RP? and or just be normal people of westoroes?
You can, but you can also be a totally different character we have a Game Of thrones map already so it will help with role play.

Epic! You should also take a few elements from the books, not only the TV show - but, if it's based on the timeline of the episodes :
That means we should have events! Battle of Blackwater, etc etc. Still, there should be a NO-SPOILER rule.
And we need leaders! No one should march in Winterfell and become lord! There should be a lore character, played by a trusted somebody, that leads each faction. Maybe other important characters too. The Starks and The Lannisters should also be locked at-war and so on. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I think that would be fitting.

Wolfthal said:
Epic! You should also take a few elements from the books, not only the TV show - but, if it's based on the timeline of the episodes :
That means we should have events! Battle of Blackwater, etc etc. Still, there should be a NO-SPOILER rule.
And we need leaders! No one should march in Winterfell and become lord! There should be a lore character, played by a trusted somebody, that leads each faction. Maybe other important characters too. The Starks and The Lannisters should also be locked at-war and so on. Maybe it's just my opinion, but I think that would be fitting.
WOW slow down mate :wink: yeah well we will think abouts these sort of things. It is a newish server so y'now

How are you going to handle progress in the story?

Will you keep to the show's story or allow things to develope differently?

Serann said:

Like I said we will considers these things and will get back to you on a later date.

Serann said:

This is an rp server, you can come as an already made character or a different one which will add to the story for example:
" I am a new guard of the wall i come here to join you my name is Robert_Trarton" this could be used to change the story a little bit if you know what i mean we will stick to the story but let the players decide their own future.

This one is fine guys. Also the EU server is being setup as we speak.. We are looking for active people to give admin if your up for it come apply inperson on the server and in teamspeak. 108.170.51.90

koke007w2 said:
This is an rp server, you can come as an already made character or a different one which will add to the story for example:
" I am a new guard of the wall i come here to join you my name is Robert_Trarton" this could be used to change the story a little bit if you know what i mean we will stick to the story but let the players decide their own future.

I meant for example: what if Boromir Eddard survives the event he was supposed to die in in the series?

You can kill people who don't pay taxes - ?

Do you actually know what's the definition of a tax ?
It's a sum which is paid for using a certain service/object/place. If the person in cause refuses to pay it then his/her access to these services are restricted, which means that the guards have to kick that poor soul away from the castle or town, not to kill him. What you just wrote there was equivalent to a robbery, to be honest.

Serann said:

I imagine it would work like the NWN 2 Persistent World for Game of Thrones, stuck at a particular moment in time.

Or sort of free-form alternative where the players change the initial setting by their own actions somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom