• Between July-Dec 2013

Votes: 180 19.7%
  • 2014 +

Votes: 462 50.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say 2014+. Not only does it seem likely, but I'd like it to be then, too. I'd rather get great games with quite a bit of time in between then have them churn out a bunch of mediocre ones. They can take all the time they want to release it, IMO. WB is good enough for now, especially with some of the great modders we have.

Balion-Romans said:
I read in an interview that given TW's love for guns, Mount and Blade 2 will be in a June 6th, 1944 setting. The primary focus will be beaches Sword and Juno. DLC content is already being planned; and, the whispers in the hall indicate that it has something to do with Eastern Front and a playable sniper class, ala 'Enemy at the Gates'.

-

I predict a June 2013 relase date. Makes sense and allows them to capitolize on the historic day of days.

Your sarcasm is not blatant enough.  :razz:

I hope it will be as soon as possible. But surely (I said it many times) no WoTR inspiration. Keep high difficulty and NO regeneration and reviving in MP. Rather one hit one kill than 50 hit no kill.

Did this really need a bump? The poll doesn't really mean anything as it's just the community guessing and devs are speaking with the community in the M&b2 thread in off topic.

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Announcement!
Sep 27
The silence is finally broken! We are thrilled to officially announce Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the sequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, is in development. War and drums and blood will surely ensue but for now, enjoy our announcement trailer...

Stay tuned for more news updates and don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

swhalen98 said:
Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Announcement!
Sep 27
The silence is finally broken! We are thrilled to officially announce Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the sequel to Mount & Blade: Warband, is in development. War and drums and blood will surely ensue but for now, enjoy our announcement trailer...

Stay tuned for more news updates and don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Oh snap! I thought you were full of it till I googled Bannerlord -can't wait!

DERP -saw the thread below  :oops:

Alene said:
Did I miss something? I have not seen the release date anywhere :sad:

Here you have it:

51r3m9.jpg

http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=17474
don't know if they're right :razz:
does anyone know if the game will be very hardware consuming or playable with a 599 euro laptop ?

William WallaceXD said:
does anyone know if the game will be very hardware consuming or playable with a 599 euro laptop ?

The biggest thing with gaming and laptops is being able to run .Netframe with it. To shoot from the hip- without having any clue on the requirements of Bannerlord- if you can get the most current .Netframe I would think you should be able to play.

19/07/13... That's my guess.

This game has already been in development for a while I remember seeing those videos of the team a while back working on something, I doubt it would take much longer than a year maybe, why bother announcing it otherwise we already knew they were working on it anyways.

The real question is... will there be bunnies in it to slaughter...

Telemachos said:
William WallaceXD said:

The biggest thing with gaming and laptops is being able to run .Netframe with it. To shoot from the hip- without having any clue on the requirements of Bannerlord- if you can get the most current .Netframe I would think you should be able to play.

thanks for the answer :smile:

Yeah , i bet that they will end the game (Mount & Blade 2) development like June / July / August 2013 , or if i would bet early , i would bet like March / April / May . I'm 100 % sure they have started working on Mount & Blade 2 like few months ago ! Here's proof of early M&B2 Alpha footage : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUfzAFL5Ek&feature=related .
I can't wait ;_;  :sad: !
EDIT: Fixed the wrong link :wink: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom