• Between July-Dec 2013

Votes: 180 19.7%
  • 2014 +

Votes: 462 50.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh let's torture ourselves then  :wink: I say the first quarter of 2013. Or maybe that will be when the first official announcement of the game is made by Taleworlds!

Mount and blade 2 doesn't seem to be coming soon. Instead, I prefer the devs to clear all the bugs from Warband and maybe add new (promised) features to WFaS.
After all, in several months time, we will have War of the Roses, which is STRONGLY M&B based as far as combat is concerned, except with a lot better graphics. My only concern there is that a campaign probably won't be any near that of M&B.

wildyracing said:
After all, in several months time, we will have War of the Roses, which is STRONGLY M&B based as far as combat is concerned, except with a lot better graphics. My only concern there is that a campaign probably won't be any near that of M&B.

The combat in that looks alot slower than M&B, obviously, it might change as it's in pre-alpha, after all Yazzy who use to work on M&B is working on War of the Roses.

wildyracing said:

Also, AFAIK WotR isn't going to have much in the way of single player. Is it not PI's attempt at "M&B multiplayer, but with way better graphic"?

Kabraxis said:
As we didn't announced our new game, in official means, there's no game named Mount and Blade 2. Our next game can be anything, it can be M&B2, or a 4x sci-fi game as well. We're aiming for 2013 for our next release, but i think we can't get it through before 2014.

well i can wait as long as they want but i want a completely new and improved game experience with all the requested features.

I read in an interview that given TW's love for guns, Mount and Blade 2 will be in a June 6th, 1944 setting. The primary focus will be beaches Sword and Juno. DLC content is already being planned; and, the whispers in the hall indicate that it has something to do with Eastern Front and a playable sniper class, ala 'Enemy at the Gates'.

-

I predict a June 2013 relase date. Makes sense and allows them to capitolize on the historic day of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom