• Between July-Dec 2013

Votes: 180 19.7%
  • 2014 +

Votes: 462 50.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care when it's released,  as long as the devs put their heart and souls into it and make sure its fully beta tested and all the features they want to implement are implemented without a time constraint.

I *hope* they take a long time on it, Warband is still doing a good job and it will take a lot to make the successor better.

That said, 2013 is not *that* unlikely given the short development cycles these days pushed to minimize financial risk.

I need it to come out soon my mount and blade skills are going to become even worse and i'm proud of it.

I for one want the developers to really take their time with it. It may not be favorable to have to wait a couple years, but the alternative is an unfinished mess that bombs, killing any hope of another game. I'd be fine if it didn't come out until 2015 as long as it meant a quality product.

edwardecl said:
19/07/13... That's my guess.

Real Nostradamus you are.

My suggestion is second half 2015 or even as late as early 2016. Typical for our beloved M&B, it probably will offer unique and pleasing experience, but consisting of many bugs which would be addressed via many patches during the years ahead.
Even Mount and Blade Caribbean, which was scheduled for mid 2013 release, is delayed to unknown date (my suggestion is that this game won't ever release).
Nonetheless, I prefer waiting and even not receiving game at all instead of paying and receiving a bad and unfinished product. IMHO.

wildyracing said:
My suggestion is second half 2015 or even as late as early 2016. Typical for our beloved M&B, it probably will offer unique and pleasing experience, but consisting of many bugs which would be addressed via many patches during the years ahead.
Even Mount and Blade Caribbean, which was scheduled for mid 2013 release, is delayed to unknown date (my suggestion is that this game won't ever release).
Nonetheless, I prefer waiting and even not receiving game at all instead of paying and receiving a bad and unfinished product. IMHO.
To be fair, taleworlds isn't making the carribean one.

wildyracing said:

You fail boy

Varadin said:
wildyracing said:

You fail boy

Wait and see, boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom