⚜ 33émé Régiment Training Map ⚜

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah its not working for myself either, I drag and replace it but Colombian farm morning, and when i load it on my server it hasnt changed?? any help would be grateful thanks.

hawkey2991 said:
Yeah its not working for myself either, I drag and replace it but Colombian farm morning, and when i load it on my server it hasnt changed?? any help would be grateful thanks.
Just Drag and replace into you're ''Napolionic SceneObj'' Folder and you are good to go

What exact error are you getting?

well i drag it into that folder and load up my server but it never seems to load it up, just loads the original even with a file change??

Any ideas??

Anyone has a working link to this? I really want this map for my regiment, it seems that it's a waste of work if it was to just disappear.

diego1255 said:
Anyone has a working link to this? I really want this map for my regiment, it seems that it's a waste of work if it was to just disappear.

https://www.mediafire.com/?auu2nisuueb0gb7

Sorry if this is necro, just happened to find the file while going through my old computer. I'm not 100% if this is compatible, but here it is in original form.

Back
Top Bottom